[Roadsters] dropping the front end a few inches

Chris Collett cccracing at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:27:01 MDT 2014

I would like to get a better rake for the stance of my 1969 2000.  Does
anyone have experience lowering the front?  I don't want to buy springs,
just looking for an economical way to lower that someone else has tried.
 Bolt on spring compressors or cut a coil?  Please let me know.  Also, I
just picked up 15.7 XXR panasport copy wheels with 0 offset and 195/50s.
 Fit great, but one has an inch dent with curb rash.  Anyone ever had these
repaired or even straightened a dent yourself?
Thank you,
Chris