[Roadsters] Tail lights/Dash lights won't work?

Joe Russo jrusso07 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 17:39:29 MDT 2014

Looking at the schematic power to dash lights is feed thru a 20A fuse thru the
rheostat that controls brightness. I have had bad spots occur on the coil of
the rheostat ...try moving it around or jumper it (short across the contacts
of the rheostat). The same fuse supplies power to running lights...tail and
side and front.

Essentially, the dash lights get power when the marker  lights go on...so
could be rheostat, fuse or headlamp switch

Joe

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:50 AM, "Dow, Jerry" <Jerry.Dow at Suddenlink.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone. Could it also be a relay?  If so where is it located.
Inside