[Roadsters] Reconditioned NAPCO Cam shaft question

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Mon Jun 16 12:08:57 MDT 2014

Hey all

I have several U20 "A" cams that were reconditioned by NAPCO back in the 80s.
They are in the boxes and wrapped in newspaper from the mid 80s. The boxes
have stamps on them that say "reconditioned".  The last one I sold had an "R"
stamped on the other end from the A. I assume it was for "reconditioned".

The one I opened yesterday has a "G" stamped on the same end as the A. Does
anyone has any idea what the G stands for?

I did a quick googley and nothing comes up for NAPCO cams but then again I am
google challenged.

thanks
tim