[Roadsters] Brake troubles

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 05:30:01 MDT 2014

You are most likely short on petal free play. You either have the later
adjustable push rod or you can add spacers between the master and the
firewall.  If the Master is not allowed to fully release the port to the reservoir
is not  uncovered and pressure will build in the system as it warms up.

keith

In a message dated 6/16/2014 7:26:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,