[Roadsters] Brake lights and Right directional

Gene at Scotia Lockup gene at scotialockup.com
Wed Jun 18 14:24:50 MDT 2014

I'm a first timer to the site and need some direction. I pulled the engine
and trans to change the clutch and got everything back together and had a
hard starting problem that I traced to a loose ground. After the ground was
fixed it developed a strange problem, the brake lights and right directional
are always on and the directional stalk is not working. The only way to turn
them off is to disconnect the battery. I disconnected the feed wire from the
starter to the fuse box and kept the feed wire to the ignition switch. The
car starts fine but no break lights or directional.

Any help is appreciated.

Gene