[Roadsters] Brake troubles

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 08:54:22 MDT 2014

when you release the pedal, the push rod is not letting the piston in the
master to fully return past the return bleed port.  If you are using the
stock, non-adjustable pushrod, then you need to shim the cylinder to get a
bit of clearance /play when the pedal is fully released.  Some folks, myself
included use an adjustable clevis pushrod from a Z-car which obviates the
need for shims.
Mark Sedlack
New Franklin, OH
'66 1600 4.3L V6