[Roadsters] 2000 top tensioner wedding ring

Shannon Daugherty sfdaugherty01 at msn.com
Wed Mar 12 12:02:03 MDT 2014

I think that Dean is now offering one at Datsunparts.com.

Partnumber: 2621
Datsun Roadster U20 Chain Tensioner Washer Shim Pack (3)

Correct and proper reproduction washer set. Yes, when we had the upper
tensioner commissioned for production again,(MUCHO BUCKS), we asked for
extra washers.
Heat resistant rubber like original Nissan
Reduces chain slap at start up and keeps the chain tight. NOT a generic, off
the shelf, hard plastic washer. Exact to original in size and function. You
may need an extra set if your chain is really lose. You can also use this on
the lower tensioner foot as well.

$4.95 SET

Shannon