[Roadsters] Your Basic $50, 600 (plus fees) 1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster | Gooding & Company

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 13:33:03 MDT 2014

It's an anomaly and has no real bearing on 99.9% of the cars that will be on
the market now or in the near future. It was sold at auction where silly money
sometimes presents itself and as earlier stated might just be the result of a
personal contest of egos.  Might be a great restoration and really represent
the breed well but so do a lot of other cars that have sold for far less.
Great for the seller and I hope the new owner treats the car well and gets
some enjoyment without too much buyers remorse.

Does it mean every roadster out there just went up in value?  I don't think
so.

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.divehatteras.com