[Roadsters] EXT :Re: clutch slave bleeding, messed up the order?

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Sun Mar 16 22:00:14 MDT 2014

I'm surprised you have trouble with them.  I've used them on a bunch of
different cars with nary a problem.

I crack them 1/4 turn, maybe a little more.

I suspect if you have problems, there is another issue you haven't solved.
or, looking at your post again, you leave the wrench on there?

my biggest problem is that brake fluid, like sand at the beach, seems to get
everywhere . . .

just my 2c worth . . .