[Roadsters] Frozen rear brake adjuster

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 17 17:21:42 MDT 2014

They are steel in an alloy housing.
Apply a penetrating oil and press them slowly in a vice.
They will eventually start moving, but BE GENTLE!
Once you get them out, clean and buff everything thoroughly.
I use chassis grease on the adjusters and bolts to ensure they don't
decide to become one again!

Regards,
Graeme S.
nissanman.shutterfly.com