[Roadsters] Datsun Roadsters Competition Parts Needed

stevenehlers at charter.net stevenehlers at charter.net
Sun Mar 23 08:54:24 MDT 2014

Hey Fellow Roadsterites ,

  I have a request to locate some Datsun Competition parts to assist the
build of a new Vintage CVAR 1600 race car
that is being built here in Texas . The car needs anything that can be
aquired to make it competitive . This includes the possible use of the
Gear set that Craig maybe getting or anybody else that can supply a
Close ratio gear set for a 5 speed . I have the trany torn down now for
the rebuild and can also use some new sleeves and forks if anybody has
those also .  He just got a welded 466 diff ,so we need a LSD or locker
unit for it if we can source that too .

  As far as the engine goes ,anything that will build a performance
engine will be needed also ,but parts are only
being collected now to build it . The "Hot" engine setup isn't mandatory
to get the car into his first Driver's School .
On that note ,we also need a light weight flywheel and Comp pan . A
fabricated Steel pan with windage doors prefered . Please let me know if
you have anything we could consider for this car that you may have
stashed or know about that would get this car into Racing form .
Thanks !

Steve Ehlers
Rising Sun Performance
Fort Worth ,Texas