[Roadsters] brakes

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 24 17:31:32 MDT 2014

Early cars are not immune to the firewall flex and crack.
My '65 firewall looked like a roadmap when I stripped off the paint.
Also there is no after market brace to suit the RHD SP310 that I have found.
I have designed something to do the job but I'm busy doing the interior
vinyl ATM.
I'll get to the brace shortly, if my back allows me too :(

Regards,
Graeme S.
nissanman.shutterfly.com