[Roadsters] datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net

Charles Hubbard cehubbard at verizon.net
Mon Mar 31 13:41:45 MDT 2014

I just donated money to keep our list going and challenge everyone else to
do the same.  It took 1 minute of my day using PayPal.  When I think of all
the help and advice that the members on this list have given me for so many
years, a small donation was the very least I could do.  For those of you who
have been giving what they could for all these years when I should have been
doing the same, THANK YOU!

Charlie Hubbard
1964 SPL310
Flower Mound, TX