[Roadsters] It was quiet

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Fri May 16 19:09:53 MDT 2014

There has been less traffic on the mailing list. Several times I posted, it
never did seem to show so I thought it was just me but looks like I was not
alone in getting bumped.

Actual roadster content:   Just got in from a really great drive!  After the
serious storms we just had move thru VA, tonight is pleasant if not a bit cool
side.  Top down and just buzzing around the back roads near the house.
Recently did lots of minor engine fix ups like a new tensioner, fuel pump
rebuild and cleaned up some wiring.  The roadster seems to sense the love and
drove so sweet.  I really don't want to tear it apart to repaint, but it
deserves to look as good as it is running so that project is going to start
this summer.  I stand upon the slippery slope....

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.divehatteras.com
703-517-3724 boat phone