[Roadsters] help finding the high beam relay

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Sep 14 18:54:04 MDT 2014

Chris,

As Peter noted, the headlamp relay is located one the driver's side inner fender towards the front.  Of this I am certain for early cars ('65-'67-1/2) and pretty sure Nissan left it there on later cars ('68-'70).  The high beam relay is integral with the low beam relay.

Are you sure the problem is the relay and not the high beam switch in the turn signal assembly?  I have a problem with my '67-1/2 sticking on high beam at times, and flipping the turn signal handle back and forth clears it.  I need to take the assembly of the stering column and get some lubricant into the switch.

Gary