[Roadsters] Late front brake rebuild

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:07:42 MDT 2014

Speedblenders aren't what I was thinking. They probably won't help much
since I have the pressure bleeder, along with a catch bottle so the system
can't suck air back in anyway. I seem to remember something about getting
the front of the car up to get the lines as high as possible.

It seems to me that have a bleed valve on top of each side of the caliper
would have been logical, and having the bleed valve on the bottom of the
wheel cylinders pointing down wasn't the brightest idea, either.

Just sayin'