[Roadsters] Late front brake rebuild

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Mon Sep 15 12:43:41 MDT 2014

Agreed.

Gary

________________________________
 From: Bill Cole <datrock at centurytel.net>
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Late front brake rebuild

If the front hard lines are correctly installed the line from the brass
junction goes to the bottom of the outside caliper piston so any air in
the system will rise to the top of the caliper and go through the cross
over tube to the bottom of the inside caliper and out the bleeder at the
top...Bill

datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive