[Roadsters] R & T slideshow on 22 best Japanese sportscars

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 24 08:24:42 MDT 2015

The morning e-mail from R & T has a link to a slideshow: 22 of the best Japanese sportscars ever made  featuring their picks of thr top Japanese sportscars. They're listed in chronological order and start with the Fairlady, in 1959 -- though the picture is of a mid-'60s model in SCCA racing form. They list the 510, too, which, though a car I love, I don't consider to be a sportscar, per se.

|   |
| 22 of the best Japanese sportscars ever madeFor more than half a century, the Japan has been an intermittent source for engaging and often affordable performance. |
|  |
| View on www.roadandtrack.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |