[Roadsters] Steering box removal

Tim . tims_datsun_stuff at outlook.com
Fri Apr 24 19:49:07 MDT 2015

Replies to all please. I am going to need  this info this summer so might as well join the asking list. Thanks! tim

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:55:10 -0700
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Steering box removal
From: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net

Hi everyone
I just read this on Rising Sun Teachings tech page :
"I have found that you can remove steering box by taking off the inspection cover off the steering box. On the early cars just remove top and you can remove it with out taking off steering arm, which is a pain."
I removed the cover, but still can't see to get the asshat away from the steering gear arm.
Any hints?
Thank you in advance.

675MIZU
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android