[Roadsters] Please remove me from your list

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Aug 15 21:08:48 MDT 2015

Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> look at the bottom of the email and you'll see a link to unsubscribe.  Kind of a do-it-yourself service.

Normally I would offer a similar response. But recently the Team.Net web server got hacked through another
domain hosted there, and some things got disrupted. Most services are back to normal, the archives are
working, http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo does the right thing, the donate link listed below works
just fine. The forum link does not work yet, hope to get that sorted by tomorrow.

So I gave the original poster the benefit of the doubt and removed him manually.

mjb, the overpaid and underworked man behind the curtain.

mjb.