[Roadsters] CA Datsun

Art Castronovo cppcastronovo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:34:12 MST 2015

Moved to San Diego from MN; best decision in my life! Thanks for all the great
feedback.

I was about ready to drop my rebuilt engine into the car before we moved...had
it for 2 years and have not driven it yet :-(

Now I'm thinking since I'm in good weather I might as well do the whole frame
off while the engine is out.

Any info on recommended body/paint shops and frame strip and re-coat places in
the San Diego area would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 20, 2015, at 7:49 AM, LJ <ljordan704 at aim.com> wrote:
>
> No it is legal in CA. Take it off and get the port plugs on EBay or vendors.
Where in CA did you move? Los Angeles and San Diego as well as SF area have
quite a few cars around.