[Roadsters] Factory primer

Stephen Holst stephen.holst at randrglobal.com
Tue Jan 20 06:50:11 MST 2015

If you strip the original to bare metal you must be sure that no residual of
the stripper remains in the panel joints-not a trivial task.  If you go this
far then it is best to remove the body  and media blast, paint,.
Steve then reassemble. I personally would opt to paint over the old primer
(personally up to assure adhesion).
Steve