[Roadsters] Let it snow

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:44:24 MST 2015

Yeah, maybe the top up would be a good idea.  Personally I hate the
danged white fungus.  I live in Arizona but at 7,000 ft; the fungus
attacks us regularly.  I'll admit that it's been a couple of years since
we had a storm of the magnitude you're experiencing now though.  My
heart goes out to you.  But then again you live there on purpose.  And
then you ask why do I live in Flagstaff?  Because my wife does and I
really like my wife.  But when I retire I'm buying a house somewhere
south where the leaves stay on the trees where they belong.  886 days...

Stan W