[Roadsters] Wanted: '67 roadster window crank handles in re-chromable condition

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 13:03:41 MST 2015

Hi ALL,

I should probably clarifiy my previous message to the list regarding the
needed '67 roadster window crank handles.

What I'm looking for doesn't need the show quality of the re-chromed ones in
the picture link. I just need a pair with good enough

metal for re-chroming.

The ones in the pictures look fantastic but the chrome guy had his acid tank
too strong and "ate" up the teeth that

engage the stub on the window regulator.  Nope, ..they don't wind the
windows anymore , only spin freely, and are basically ruined.

Yes, I did get a refund, but now I need 2 replacement handles.

Here is a PhotoBucket link to pics of the STYLE I'm looking for, not
necessarily the quality of the finish.

Again,.If anyone out there can help me, please let me know how much.

http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/23yrrebuild/library/Window%20Handles

Many thanks in advance,

Mike Hudson - '67/ Stroker 5-Speed