[Roadsters] Rear Brake Swap

RWM RWM at RWMann.com
Thu Sep 3 17:33:51 MDT 2015

Yes, if I was looking for the factory front/rear bias, that would be a
simple solution.

As I stated previously, I'm not. And I'm also not looking for used
cylinders.

Thanks.

- RWM

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.