[Roadsters] Rear Brake Swap

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:44:26 MDT 2015

  44100-14600 is 13/16" and is listed for early flat dash roadsters.

  44100-25500 is 3/4" and is listed for 67.5 and later roadsters.

  If I still had a working memory, I could tell you which one is NLA
through Nissan.

  NissanPartsDeal.com shows inventory on both at the prices below:

13/16" = $52
   3/4" = $84

Paul
Ohio