[Roadsters] Pictures

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Sep 7 13:23:47 MDT 2015

I thought I had mentioned the ability to post images, but with many lists I may have overlooked this one.
I do try to keep Team.Net useful for folks with the mailing lists and archives, and many people appreciate
my efforts. I recently received a package from a member of another list who is aware of my fondness for a
certain beverage. Sending alcohol into Utah can be troublesome, so he sent me a glass and a T shirt from a
beer event in San Diego. Very nice.

And maybe it is about time for a cold one, I'm sitting here in my office rather than out playing on this
lovely holiday ( here in the States ) afternoon. Managed to sift though about 2,000 pending admin requests,
only 19,884 to go!

Feel free to make use of the donate link below if you wish to pick up the tab for that cold one.

mjb, underworked and overpaid man behind the curtain