[Roadsters] eBay Roadster Race Car

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:05:23 MDT 2015

  Extensively modified interior makes it hard to determine what year it
started out as.  Even the tail panel has been replaced.
  But the front valance appears to be an early model and the seats look
early.  Appears to not have side windows.  Might be fun to drive (stroked
1600), but I'm not sure I'd want it as a 'street' car.

Paul
Ohio