[Roadsters] Our Roadster

Marty Escarcega escarcega at cox.net
Mon Jun 20 16:27:20 MDT 2016

Hi Tony,
We stalled a little bit. KA engine and trans are in the chassis, we've
fired it up a couple of times. I had the body media blasted but will have
to do it again.

We had the opportunity to work with Ron Hamilton (former Roadster
aficionado), and bought his home where many Roadsters were reborn. He got
out of the HOT Mesa area and headed up to Northern Arizona where he and
Judy now reside.
We sold our home very quickly booted Ron out, and moved in and spent the
last year doing a major remodel on the house. Inside took priority and am
now working on the 3 car garage space and my workshop. As soon as the
garage is finished, we will bring our Roadster home from a very kind
friend's house, where we had been working on it.

SO, I'm hopeful this fall (after we cool down from the heat) we will get
back on it and start the body work. It doesn't need a ton, but the back end
of the car got a love tap at some point in its life and we will have to
deal with that. The rear panel needs attention, I think the quarters are
ok, and the trunk floor needs a little scootching out.

Marty & Kelsey,
Mesa, AZ