[Roadsters] SF Bay Area 68-70 parts

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Mon Mar 7 16:48:53 MST 2016

Hi,

Only for folks in the San Francisco Bay Area - soon I will be unloading a bunch of 68-70 high windshield car parts, over the next few months. Anyone interested please contact me via email. No rush, at the moment I’m not well, but will be starting next week. Pick up only, no delivery unless it’s close to my house in SSF.

No reasonable offer refused, I just need to get rid of stuff. I have a 68 tub in decent shape except for rear fenderwells, and a half tub with good rear fenderwells. Also a bare chassis in excellent condition. A bunch of parts that came off the car.

Also various doors, hoods, fenders, window glass, interior parts, rollbars, hardtops, wheels, several engines etc. None of this is new, except for a new windshield in a box. The rest is old and needs cleanup. I’m keeping stuff for my low windshield car.

Thanks in advance.

Fred Katz - SSF, Calif.

68 2L, 70 1600, 66 2L
roadster at astound.net <mailto:roadster at astound.net>