[Roadsters] BaT

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 16:59:50 MST 2016

You have to research anything you are buying on the auction sites.  I sold a dive compressor on line and about a month later there it was again my same pics too. The guy I sold it to wasn't the seller as I checked.  So I made contact with the lister and of course it was send me the money andas I am in Europe etc...

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras
703-517-3724
703-818-1850