[Roadsters] Final call

Kristian krosser at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 06:41:10 MDT 2016

Tim
 Second rule. Don't ever take advice from shady people.

Parts list updated.

I have one heater box left and one heater core
Box with fan
Three stock steel wheels with old tires
Two doors
One good
Three bumpers
1500 transmission
Steering box
Rear end with out cover
Three air cleaner housing with filters in them
4 windows with frames ( driver and pass side windows)
6 triangle vent Windows all need refinishing as they surface rust in the chrome
Black door panels
Interior door trim ( the large chrome prices)
And the chrome interior piece that goes on the rocker and carpet
One black dash pad
Old style rear view mirror

That is the list. Pictures will be sent as requested. Thank you