[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 8, Issue 55

Steve Ehlers stevenehlers at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 08:38:26 MDT 2016

Yea ,
  I knew of the Eastwood products and some others for the do it your
self-er, but I was Only trying to give Charlie what I knew could be a
Company that does this type work and give like New results. Never mind
the Great video link somebody added to this discussion, that did a
restoration for something that appeared to be a Very High end car
restoration project.
  Some people can do their own work when it comes to various things and
others can try their hand at others, but in the end, will the Results be
Great, Satisfactory or just ok......  You have to make that decision
your self as to your knowledge, capabilities, experience, and your
expected final product. It comes down to How much will it cost to have
somebody do a Perfect job  and what can you spend and try to achieve
that same quality, give or take and what level are you willing to accept.
  Isn't Restoring cars Fun !

Steve