[Roadsters] Off topic request

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Tue Jun 6 18:42:00 MDT 2017

I'm in Los Angeles county to do a bathroom remodel for my 95 year old father who just had a hip replacement. One of the safety improvements is to replace his bathtub with a shower stall. I'm having difficulty finding a supplier here who has a usable shower in stock.

I've tried Home Depot & Lowes, but can't find a plain stall in stock.

My question is what plumbing supply houses are in Southern Ca. ? We are in Whittier.

If I was home in Texas I'd have several to deal with.

Thanks,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity