[Roadsters] Radiator 2vs. 3 core

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 24 18:48:18 MDT 2017

A 3 row core would certainly make a noticeable difference IF your
current system is marginal in your normal driving environment. If your
existing system is coping then it really comes down to whether you can
afford the extra $$$ for an aluminum unit. They are more efficient
apparently but non-repairable as I found out recently :(

Regards, Graeme S. nissanman.shutterfly.com