[Roadsters] Selling out 69 2 liter + 35 years of parts

Brian Conroy briconroy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 05:41:37 MDT 2017

I know you said all together, but if you change you mind I'll buy the tranny for $1600.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 4:12 AM, Morey Mast via Datsun-roadsters<datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> wrote:   From a high of four Roadsters I'm down to one 69 2000 in good running condition plus more rare NOS and used parts than you have seen in years.  Prime NOS:  2000 head in the original carton, turn signal switch complete in original box, ignition switch with keys, new fuel pumps, alternators, mufflers, resonators, etc.  completely rebuilt 5 speed tranny (spent over $1,400.00 with the help of Mike Adams, former pres. of the TDROC)

The list of used parts is endless and includes  Solex carbs, powder coated roll bar, chrome pieces, etc.

All parts are catalogued with all small stuff in labeled boxes.  Will send photos as requested.  Will send parts list copy if requested.

Mad Mike Taylor of the Z Club of Texas knows me as do many of the old TDROC members.

I intend to sell everything at one time.  No cherry picking.  $8,000.00 for the lot.  When is the last time you have seen a new 2000 head or a new turn signal switch?  All stuff is for 69 and 70 Roadsters.

My phone number is 325-642-3334 and my email address is jcmmmast at reagan.com.

Thanks for reading this.

Morey Mast
Bangs, Texas 76823