[Roadsters] 1967 Datsun Roadster "Historic Race Car"

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 15:11:21 MDT 2018

So, I look through the pics and only two of the race car that it once may have been.  Confused, I read the text and it is indeed George’s ax...

Now if was still in the original racer configuration, even if in bad shape, it would be worth more then what it is right now.  If someone wants to pay 30 for that all of mine are immediately for sale.

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.divehatteras.com
703-517-3724 boat phone