[Roadsters] rear and side panels

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:19:30 MST 2018

My wife's solution for her '69 2000 was to use industrial strength hook and loop for all the interior pieces including door panels and front kick panels. So far it has been a good solution, they stay in place, don't move around or fall off. We did have to adjust one of the door panels because it got hung up a little but truthfully, that issue took a total of 4 minutes to sort out. No screws through the upholstery.

Stan W, still trying to sort the danged SUs