[Roadsters] Roadster Dunlop brakes

Dan dth104 at psu.edu
Mon Jan 15 10:16:04 MST 2018

Jim. can you send more information.  Your email below (copied from Larry
Dziuba's post) didn't show up in my inbox for some reason.  I have 14"
slotted aluminum rims that I want to keep.  I'm running a set of recently
replaced stock calipers which work as expected (which includes the expected
brake fade under heavy braking). I don't want to cut, chop, weld and replace
wheels.

Thanks / Dan

'68 Solex 2000

'86 Turbo 300ZX

On Jan 12, 2018, at 6:12 PM, JimT via Datsun-roadsters