[Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:30:22 MDT 2019

I can't speak specifically to hubcaps but a shop in Mesa did a bunch of chroming for my wife's '69. The first time I walked in I had a pair of headlight scoops in my hands. The owner took one look and said, "From a Datsun Roadster; what year?" I knew I was in the right place. They did quite a few things for us, none of which we've had a problem with, in fact, I'm about to take the front bumper off of Linda's '61 Comet to take to them. Link to the web page:  https://metroplatingaz.com/<https://metroplatingaz.com/>  The shop is in Mesa, AZ while I live in Flagstaff, AZ. I go to Mesa quite often and in fact, since I've retired, I intend to spend winters in the Valley and summers here in the mountains. What all that means is that if you feel more comfortable doing so, and decide to use Metro Plating, you can send me the caps and I would be glad to take them to the chrome shop for you.

Stan, roadsterless for now; it's in Tempe getting a new top installed.