[Roadsters] Hubcap Restoration.

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 23 21:09:38 MDT 2019

Hi Charlie,
there were no more trashy hub caps than the set I had for my '65 1500!
I had five and I said to my metal polisher, pick the best four and go
for it.
He did all the dent knocking and repair required before the plating.
If you intend to have them re-chromed then let those folks do the repairs.

*Regards,*

*Graeme Suckling*

*My Restoration Projects* <http://www.nissanman.shutterfly.com/>