[Roadsters] Magazine?

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:55:03 MST 2019

I've been reading Classic Motorsports and Grassroots Motorsports, both published by the same group out of Florida. At the Datsun meet in Williams, AZ this past October there was a magazine in the goodie bag: Vintage Motorsport. I read the issue and immediately subscribed; got my first issue a few days ago. For the hard core folks there is a British magazine called Classic and Sports Car; a bit pricey but in my opinion well worth it. Contact info for all:
https://classicmotorsports.com/
<https://classicmotorsports.com/>
https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/<https://classicmotorsports.com/>
<https://classicmotorsports.com/>https://vintagemotorsport.com/
https://www.classicandsportscar.com/

BTW, the British magazine is quite thick; with the number of ads for cars for sale I'm convinced that every classic and sports car in the British Isles is for sale every month. Each of these magazines has a pretty decent website which shows a typical smattering of what you get in the magazine. I'll also throw in that the publisher of the first two is a hands-on car guy, gets dirty along with his crew. Had personal contact with the subscription manager of Vintage Motorsport; he has a '69 1600 that he hopes to bring to the Williams meet this year.

I subscribe to several other old car magazines but these are the ones dedicated to sports cars. I'd better go out and see what I can do with the ignition switch on the roadster. No wipers or heater blower motor unless I hold the switch 1/2 way between ON and CRANK. Hard to drive down the road holding the switch...

Stan W, still hoping to get the Thunderbird convertible home soon so I can begin the reassembly process.
Classic & Sports Car<https://www.classicandsportscar.com/>
Sell your classic, browse 1000s of classic cars for sale, get all the latest news and share your passion for classics on the leading classic car authority's website
www.classicandsportscar.com

Homepage - Vintage Motorsport<https://vintagemotorsport.com/>
Pittsburgh, PA — The 2019 Kastner Cup will be contested at Vintage Auto Racing Association’s May 4-5 British Extravaganza at Buttonwillow Raceway in Buttonwillow,…
vintagemotorsport.com

Classic Motorsports | Classic Car Magazine<https://classicmotorsports.com/>
2019 Lexus ES 300h Luxury The ES, a Lexus staple since Day 1 some 30 years ago, is new for 2019. Big changes? It’s longer, lower and wider than before.
classicmotorsports.com