[Roadsters] Looking for shipping company recommendations

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Mon Jul 15 11:28:13 MDT 2019

Ok thanks.

Greyhound is out, 100 lb max.

Fastenal says $182, store to store. Is there anyone on this list who lives near Savannah/Richmond Hill who would be interested in taking the crated transmission from a residence to the Fastenal office? $$ is available.

I can hire a delivery company to do it but thought there might be someone on list who is interested. (Crate is 175 lbs & seller can’t help load.)

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity