[Roadsters] Craigslist – $5K 2000 in Pomona

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 13:49:13 MDT 2019

That is a very nice car you sold. I saw pics from one of the shows it was in and always liked the stripes.  Same question as bob, how was the hemming sale process.

Thinking of selling one of my 1600 cars, not as nice as yours but very decent driver.

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.divehatteras.com
703-517-3724 boat phone