[Roadsters] Coastal Range Rally---one Datsun Roadster!

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:17:00 MDT 2019

Last weekend I drove in the Coastal Range Rally. I did not drive my
roadster, but I was happy to see Kevin (aka "Mr Guts") and Heather driving
their '69 (U20-powered) SPL! Out of 100 or so entrants you can imagine what
car I photographed the most over the 3-day, 1200-mile event :lol:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5284.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5364.jpg
Cheers to Kevin, this is how you Enjoy The Ride in a Datsun Roadster!

On Day 3 we ended our journey back north with a stop at Laguna Seca to
watch some vintage races. The lightweight roadster (ex-Carolla/Cannaday)
and a few Datsun 510s:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5511.jpg

Dave Stone's 510:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5599.jpg