[Roadsters] Highlights from the Solvang Show

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Wed May 1 11:56:27 MDT 2019

Highlights from the Solvang Show (2/3)
John Baker's 1969 SRL
Several years of intense restoration by John has resulted in one stunning,
concours-level 2000. Finished in Spanish Red with plenty of engine bay
details to drool over. Best part is that it is driven, even with the
Bias-ply tires! Well done, John!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/IMG_7986.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/IMG_7980.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/IMG_7983.jpg