[Roadsters] Carpet Kit

Dan Zubkoff zubkoff at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 23 13:27:55 MDT 2019

 I've purchased their kits several times. Sometimes they have a sale/coupon for Memorial day, so keep an eye open.
Yes, the kit listed for the 1970 will fit the earlier 66. I've used these kits on two of my 1967,5 cars. One issue I ran into was for the center piece (Trans tunnel) the attached Jute padding is far too thick, You'll just need to use a razor blade to remove the padding .
Dan ZubkoffHouston, TX