Subject: [DMVR] Jack and Stands Available

From: "Ron Gilbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:07:50 -0500

Fellow British and Other Sports Car Fans,
Having sold my '74 Triumph TR-6 about 4 years ago, and not currently having a
garage to work in, I am finally getting rid of a hydraulic floor jack and 4
jack stands with previous British Car experience!
  a.. "Indy5" 2 1/4 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack (Made by Allied Industries) - all
seals tight, holds position, have owner's manual and extra rubbers
seals/washers.  (This floor jack can be raised to all English, Metric or
Whitworth heights!!!) $35.
  b.. Four (4) Max 6000 lb. Jack Stands (Made by Maximum Products Group) -
These are four-leg, ratcheted "traditional" jack stands.  Minimum height is
about 11", and they raise another 8-10".  $20 for the set of 4.
$50 takes the combination.  Cobwebs and some original, non-restored rust spots
included.  Proof of serious love of British (or other cool) vehicles required.
Will consider trade for '60's Triumph Bonneville motorcycle.

Remember, the first step to doing that winter ground-up restoration project is
getting the damned thing up off the ground!

Thanks,
Ron Gilbert
515-490-0454
[email-masked]

(Stuff is currently located at 1515 43rd Street in Des Moines (Beaverdale)).