Subject: [DMVR] Re: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #141 - 1 msg

From: "Bell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:26:13 -0500

Ric - As discussed at the last DMVR meeting - I'll try to help where I can.
At this point, I'm expecting to be at an event in Topeka on the weekend of
WWW.  I could trial-run the route for you two weeks earlier - I should be
available that Saturday night.  (Oct 9).  As you know, we'll be away with
the BMW tour/rally on the weekend of Oct 16-17.  I also expect to be around
next weekend, except perhaps to go do the autoX.
Fred
----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 1:00 PM
Subject: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #141 - 1 msg

Send DMVR mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of DMVR digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Witches Way Rallye? (Ric Johnson)

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:51:54 -0500
To: DMVR List <[email-masked]>
From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Subject: [DMVR] Witches Way Rallye?

October is getting closer and that would usually mean that it's about time
for the fourteenth annual Wicked Witches Way Rallye. Unfortunately though,
DMVR no longer has a Rally Events Director or a rally program. I know there
are many people both in and out of the club who would hate to see this
annual tradition cease, myself included. Therefore I have volunteered to
rallymaster this event once again. However, putting together and presenting
a Wicked Witches Way is more than a one person task. I'll plan the route,
write the instructions, and do the scoring, but if this is going to happen
we'll need other people to help with registration, check points, and the
after event gathering. We also need a place to start the event, and a place
for the party afterwards. Traditionally the party has been held outdoors,
which would be the ideal, but we've also used a restaurant a time or two.
At this point if the Rallye does happen it would be on Saturday night,
October 23.

So basically I'm asking for some volunteers to help keep this event alive.
If you want to help, please contact Ric Johnson either by email or by phone
at 277-7350. Hopefully between DMVR and the British Car Club we can gather
enough people to make this event happen once again.

Ric Johnson

--__--__--

_______________________________________________
DMVR mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

End of DMVR Digest