Subject: [DMVR] Fwd: Where to buy a helmet

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:11:33 -0600

Beautiful day for a November autocross yesterday!

This message came over Team.net and I thought someone could be 
interested.  I don't know anything about the seller but could be worth 
looking into.  A Snell M2000 helmet would be good for many years of Solo II 
but will not be accepted for road racing.

Greg Scharnberg

>If you're looking for a solo II legal helmet, Motorcycle Accessories
>Warehouse online is the cheapest place I've found, even including shipping
>costs which is lower than the sales tax in most of California.  They really
>great looking M2000 AGV full face helmets for $50 right now.
>http://www.accwhse.com/WEBSPECI.HTM <http://www.accwhse.com/WEBSPECI.HTM>  I
>bought a Nolan from them and their service is excellent and that brain
>bucket saved my life once. Snell 2000 helmets are good for 2 more years.
>
>I lived around Sacramento for since high school (36 years) and the cheapest
>local place was the Honda dealer in Auburn when they had sales. Now is a
>good time for helmet sales in bike stores.  Togotti's in Sacramento has
>decent sales a lot.  I got an overstock Bell SA rated helmet there for less
>than $100 once. They're website is awful so you'd have to call them.  But
>none of the stores are cheaper than MAW.
>
>Bob Thomas
>68 Corvair
>
>***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

---

From: "Dan Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:46:18 -0600 (CST)

I can check in the trailer to see how old some in there are.  See if any
need to be replaced before next year.

Dan Slater
Slater Racing
DMVRSCCA Solo Activities Director
http://www.slateracing.com
http://www.dmvrscca.org
"The truth is - I have a problem. I'm addicted to cars. " - Tim Allen as
Tim Taylor (Home Improvement)

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr