Subject: [DMVR] Fwd: Welcome addition at MAM

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:54:18 -0600

Just received this and wanted to let everyone know.

Greg

>Straight from Natha:
>
>NEW for 2005! We now have installed and have opperating a radio frequency 
>for you
>to capture all of the PA anouncements right in your motorhome, camper, 
>trailer, tent,
>portable radio, car, truck or van. If you have a radio with FM all you 
>need to do is
>tune in to 105.1 and you won't miss a thing! Hear all of the PA 
>announcements within
>a 2 mile radius of the track. NEVER miss your call to grid again.
>
>105.1-THE TRACK.
>
>VERY good news for those of us congregated in the corner of the 
>paddock....well,
>about the farthest from everthing....
>
>Jarrod

---

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:21:59 -0600

At 08:54 AM 3/30/05, you wrote:
>portable radio, car, truck or van.

Coincidentally this is also something DMVR will be doing at our Solo 
Events. We have purchased a low power FM transmitter which will be used in 
conjunction with the public address system so that anyone with an FM radio 
at the event site will be able to hear announcements and finish times. The 
frequency we broadcast at will probably vary from event to event depending 
on what frequencies local stations are broadcasting on.

Ric Johnson