Subject: [DMVR] I'm off

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:26:59 -0500

I will be leaving for MAM at 10:30 tomorrow if all goes well.  Paddock 
should be interesting since the first 1 1/2 rows are used up by rental 
sheds.  I'm not sure how MAM is going to keep people from using the area 
near the sheds.  Actually not sheds, just a metal canopy.

See ya there,

Greg

---

From: Karl T <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

This is as much a test of my new email address subscription, as it is a
'good luck' to all drivers in finding paddock space.

I know some took my message the other day as some kind of negative
outlook, but the simple fact is it is a realistic outlook.  The weather
forecast for tomorrow may actually help out.

Optimists see the glass as half-full.
Pessimists see the glass as half-empty.
Realists acknowledge the glass exists.

Have a save trip all.

kt

--- Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com