Subject: [DMVR] 82 Toyota 4X4 and 90 Dodge Shadow for sale!

From: "Rhett Farnum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:11:17 -0600

Hey guys, I got a few things i need some help unloading so if you would pass 
the word around if you hear someone looking.

First off is an 82 Toyota 4X4. 22R motor, in bed toolbox, OK paint, OK bed 
(more solid than most), could use some minor tuning but runs and drives 
fine.

$2000 OBO

The other is a 90 white dodge shadow, 2 dr., auto., 2.2L, not a bad car 
really but needs a fuel pump, CV joint, and has a small knock. Parting or 
will sell (minus windsheild).

$200 OBO (for whole car)

THanks for you help in advance folks! See you all at the first event!!!
(and for those of you who know my girlfriend, she may actually be driving 
that event!!!)

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???

_________________________________________________________________
Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. 
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963