Subject: [DMVR] Re:BMW event at MAM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:29:10 EDT

I am on the digest version so this may have already been answered.   Point 
your browser to:  _www.bmwia.org_ (http://www.bmwia.org) 
 
Jan Gerber

In a message dated 4/19/2005 1:02:07 PM Central Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Today's  Topics:

1. BMW event at MAM? (David  Champion)

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005  15:29:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: David Champion <[email-masked]>
To:  [email-masked]
Subject: [DMVR] BMW event at MAM?

At the autox  yesterday, Fred Bell mentioned a BMW Club event at MAM on 
6/11. Can  someone provide more info? Is there a web page on this.

BTW, thank you  to the event chairs, things went pretty smoothly, 
considering the large  turnout.

-dc