Subject: [DMVR] Picnic this Saturday

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:26:09 -0500

DMVR "Not for Labor Day" Picnic
Saturday July 30, 2005  11 am to ???

Hello everyone!

It looks like Saturday is going to be a beautiful day...no more of this 
scorching heat and humidity.  Hopefully everyone is planning to come to 
the DMVR "Not for Labor Day Picnic".  Please bring your whole family!

The picnic will be located at Saylorville Lake, Walnut Ridge Shelter #2, 
located on the West side of the lake.  Here is a link for a map to the 
shelter:

http://www2.mvr.usace.army.mil/Saylorville/LakeMap.cfm

Please bring your own meat for the grill and a side dish to share for the 
potluck.  DMVR is providing the charcoal for the grill, place settings and 
all the cold beverages you can drink.

We will also be doing a pinewood derby race!  So bring your fastest 
pinewood derby car and see if yours will stand up to everyone else!  There 
will be a prize for the fastest car!  There is only 2 rules...1)  The car 
must be constructed of pinecar racer kits that can be purchased at Hobby 
Haven or other Hobby store.  2)  The car must weigh no more than 5 ounces.

I hope everyone can make it!

Jennifer Igou
Regional Executive
DMVR