Subject: [DMVR] DMVR Members PAID to have fun!

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:33:46 -0500

Cottman Transmission6800 Hickman Rd.Des Moines515-331-2100

DMVR Solo Racers:

COTTMAN TRANSMISSIONS will offer you the following contingency program for the
Iowa Speedway Event in August, 2008::

Credit of $10 if you place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in your class (based
on PAX numbers) toward any service or repair on any vehicle you own.

Requirements: You must display a Cottman logo on your car (side window
or side of car) during the event you place for all races after the
first one. Bring in a photo of your car, with the Cottman logo showing,
and we will display it on our office wall! It is up to the driver to
provide the final results of the race to get your contingency money and
it can be combined with any special offers we have at the time.

DMVR Club Racers at MAM event in August, 2008:

Credit of $20 toward any service or repair if you place 1st, 2nd,
or 3rd place in your class, provided you display a Cottman logo on the
outside of your car during the race. A photo of the car, with the logo
showing, (if possible with the driver included) and race results
required. Photos will be displayed in our office at Hickman Rd.

For all DMVR Workers at MAM:

Cottman Transmissions will do a standard Oil Change (synthetic or
special fluids extra) of 5 quarts of oil and a new filter, for the cost
of $9 plus tax. (This is a savings of $20), or give you $15 off any
repair or service at our shop! Couples may add discounts together if
they like, or apply it to multiple cars.

We ask that you provide us with a picture (group picture is OK) at the track
that weekend.

Cottman logos are available at our shop, ask Troy and he will give
you one or two for free, depending on the amount we have on hand. SCCA
Members always get 5% off every day on auto/ truck repairs and service
at Cottman in Des Moines!

Our thanks to Dan Harrington (Forum name - RacerDan) for these generous
offers!