Subject: [DMVR] Re: Solo dates and MAM events

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:24:39 EST

In a message dated 2/21/04 1:00:33 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Message: 3
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:29:17 -0600
To: [email-masked]
From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [DMVR] DMVR Solos on MAM race days

At 10:51 PM 2/20/04, Jan Gerber wrote:
>I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two 
>events are scheduled on top of races at MAM.

Hmmm... I must be missing something; I only see a conflict for October. In 
April the Solo is on the 18th and MVRG at MAM is the 24th-25th, and in 
August the Solo is on the 8th and MAM is the 21st and 22nd, right? I agree 
we should try to avoid the October conflict...

Ric 
Maybe we have a different type of problem... 

I was looking at the dates posted on page 9 in the January edition of 
Drifting which shows the August Solo at Greyhound Park on the 22nd which now I see is 
different than what the solo/results page on the website states (the 8th).   
Is it a typo in the newsletter or on the solo/results page?  If it IS a typo 
and the event is on the 8th that is one conflict removed.   Is it possible to 
avoid the October conflict?  

Any thoughts on moving the Labor Day Sunday event at Marshalltown to 
Monday????

Jan Gerber