Subject: [DMVR] Autocross Shirts for sale

From: Tony Siembieda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:28:06 -0500

Autocross shirts for sale. This is the first of a series of T-shirts we are
working on at Menagerie Specialties.

The original artwork is screenprinted on a Lofteez 100% cotton T-shirt. With
an Autocross logo printed in bright orange and black on the left chest. On
the back is a full color illustration of four autocross cars over a checker
flag background. The shirts are currently available in the following sizes
Medium, Large, X Large.

Price is $15.00 per shirt for M, L, XL, $17.00 for XXL and XXL.
We will have them at all remaining DMVR Autocrosses and the monthly
membership meetings.

If you need it shipped please include $5.00 to cover shipping.

We are currently taking orders for shirts in XX Large and XXX Large.

A portion of all sales will be donated to the Des Moines Valley Regions
Workers program.

If you are interested in purchasing a shirt please contact Tony Siembieda at
515-276-0093 or [email-masked]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Autocross-Shirt1.jpg"; x-mac-creator="3842494D"; x-mac-type="4A504547]