Subject: [DMVR] (no subject)

From: "Dan Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:43:50 -0500 (CDT)

Well after see the post by Chris today i called midstate machine and asked
them about there club rates.  The club rates are $40 for 2 pulls and we
need a minimun of 10 cars.  This is a great price because if you walk in
off the street it is $50 for a single pull or $125 for an hour and i was
told that most people get about 3 to 4 pulls in an hour.  So here is what
we need 10 plus cars but i would like more.  If we have more than 20 they
will open up the place on a Sunday just for us.  If you want to do more
than 2 pulls that is not a problem you can pay another $40 and go again.
I do not have a date as of yet because i need to see how many of you want
to do this.  If we have 20 or so it will be on a Sunday if it is 10 to 19
it will be on a Sat.  Please e-mail me at [email-masked] if
you are wanting to sign up and then i will set up a date that tries to
work with most everyone.

Dan Slater
Slater Racing
DMVRSCCA Solo Activities Director
http://www.slateracing.com
http://www.dmvrscca.org