Subject: [DMVR] Re: Transponder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:21:17 EDT

Wow,  That is less than half of what new ones are... that is if it's the red 
automotive version.  The yellow kart transponders are about that price.  I 
have no idea if the kart units will or will not work with the AMB systems that 
MiDiv uses.  YMMV.

Yes, Candy is still selling new (red) automotive transponders for $268 direct 
wire and $300 for rechargeables (I think that's the prices) .  Email her 
directly at [email-masked] or call 402-639-3706 if you need one or pass this 
along if someone you know needs a transponder.  Help support MVRG.

Whoomah! (tm)

Jan Gerber

In a message dated 5/24/04 1:02:36 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:24:47 -0500
To: [email-masked]
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Subject: [DMVR] Transponder

I just ran across this on the FC list.  This is a very good price and they 
go fast so if you are interested I would contact him quickly.

I don't know Mr. Smith but a FC driver has to be a good guy.  :-)

Greg Scharnberg

    * AMB rechargeable Transponder (Used once)- $125.00
    * Contact: Jerry Smith Cell Phone 630-854-2322
    * <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]