Subject: [DMVR] FW: Judy Cowie

From: "Karl T" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:45:19 -0600

FYI

Karl

 

From: Atlanta Region Flag Chief [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 7:32 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Judy Cowie

All,

Sorry, I am a late getting this out.  We have lost a friend who will me
missed.

Bob

Robert B. McColl
Flag Chief, Atlanta Region SCCA
[email-masked]

Cell:  770-653-8454  until 8:00pm, Home:  770-886-6846  Until 8:00pm

Subject: Judy Cowie

It is with a very heavy heart that I'm writing to tell you of the passing of
our dear friend.  Judy passed away Thursday afternoon.  She had ALS,
commonly know as Lou Gehrig's disease.  Visitation and the service will be
at Gwen Mooney Funeral Home at Spring Grove Cemetery in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Visitation for Judy will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, February 12th
in Room D.  Visitation will also be held on Saturday, February 13th from 10
a.m. until noon in the Chapel.  The memorial service for Judy will begin at
noon.  A gathering of her family and friends will follow the service.  In
lieu of flowers, Bob is requesting donations to ALS in Judy's name.  

Bob's Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

For Bob's mailing address, please email me at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].  I don't want to publish it on the internet.

Gwen Mooney Funeral Home

4389 Spring Grove Ave

Cincinnati, Ohio  45223

513.681.7526 

 <http://www.springgrove.org/> www.springgrove.org

ALS Association Central & Southern Ohio Chapter

1170 Old Henderson Road, Suite 221

Columbus, Ohio 43220

866.273.2572

 <http://webcsoh.alsa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=CSOH_homepage>
http://webcsoh.alsa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=CSOH_homepage

We have a new angel watching over us.

Jennie Morsch

[email-masked]

513.777.4545

  _____