Subject: [DMVR] Tire mounting for hard to mount AutoX tires

From: Tim Reinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:47:30 -0500

Does anybody have a recomendation for someone that can mount "very" 
stiff sidewall tires for AutoX. I know Ron V can but these are 
prototypes from another manufacturer and Ron likely won't what to mess 
with them. We need to get them mounted for a school and testing in 
Salina in 2 weeks. 6 inch Miata rims are difficult for most people so 
if you know a tiremounting wiz that would be great.

Tim Reinhardt
Tim

---

From: "Dan Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:41:17 -0500 (CDT)

Bob Lund maybe able to do it.  His shop is Lund Motors in Waukee. i would
give him a call and see what he says.

Dan Slater
Slater Racing
http://www.slateracing.com
http://www.dmvrscca.org
"The truth is - I have a problem. I'm addicted to cars. " - Tim Allen as
Tim Taylor (Home Improvement)

---

From: "Eric Linnhoff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:00:09 -0400

Have you asked Ron?  You know the quality of his work is impeccable and he
is a super nice guy even going so far as to sponsor the MiDiv Solo Series.
I'm sure he would be willing to take your mounting & balancing money as
quickly as anyone else.

Heck, even Hoosier Tom will mount & dismount other brands of tires.  And he
is most definitely one cranky old SOB.  ;^)

Eric