Subject: [DMVR] RE: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #78 - 1 msg

From: "Diane Struve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:03:34 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 1:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #78 - 1 msg

Send DMVR mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of DMVR digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Winter Road rally? ([email-masked])

--__--__--

Hey everyone!!

I heard a rumor from my brother in Colorado that the Denver GP was cancelled
for 2004 because the main sponsor has opted out.  Can anyone confirm this?
Diane Struve

---

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 01:38:49 -0600

>for 2004 because the main sponsor has opted out.  Can anyone confirm this?

The event is currently listed by www.cart.com and 
www.grandprixofdenver.com  as round 10 of the series, to be held August 
13-15 (rather than Labor Day weekend), one week after Road America on the 
8th and two weeks before Montreal on the 29th. They still are showing 
Centrix Financial as the title sponsor.

Ric