Subject: [DMVR] MazdaSpeed member? and free 4' shops lights

From: Karl Thacker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

First, a question for any of the MazdaSpeed Motorsport program members:  Do you get discounts on MazdaSpeed parts?  I've already ordered their springs for my 6, but I'm planning on buying the sway bar set and have even thought about the carbon look plate frame and cold air intake.  I just wondered if (you) get a discount, and if so, would you consider ordering a couple of things for me.....

Second, I have a couple of lights to get rid of.  They are 4' fluorescent, twin bulb fixtures with plugs for a standard outlet, but you could always strip the plugs and hardwire them.  Anyone who wants them can have them.  They work great, I simply got around to installing 8' HO fixtures.  I could bring them to the next membership or board meetings or ??

Take care
kt

---

From: "Jarrod Igou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:54:06 -0500

Hey, Karl....

I don't know if we get much (or any) discount on MazdaSpeed parts - the only non-stock parts 
I've ordered from them aren't available anywhere else, so I pay whatever I gots to pay to get 
'em.

That said, you should be able to join the program as well - tell 'em you're gonna autocross 
the 6 and you can order anything but body panels from them.

And if you don't have any other takers on the lights, I'll hang 'em up in my garage. That's 
been on the "to do" list for a while.....

Jarrod

On 30 Jun 2007 at 19:05, Karl Thacker wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr