Subject: [DMVR] SSR in St Louis

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:14:51 -0600

So, who's going to the Double school/Regional this weekend?

Greg Scharnberg

---

From: "Jarrod Igou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:47:02 -0600

I know Ron and Monica are leaving Friday afternoon to go work corners.

Kraft is leaving tonight, taking a rental down and supporting a car he sold last 
Saturday. (Both Miatas, of course.)

Doug Walker is going for the whole shootin' match with his new Miata.

Bart is going, without car, Friday afternoon to help Tom.

That's as much as I know.

You going, Greg?

Jarrod

On 25 Mar 2004 at 7:14, Sam & Greg Scharnberg wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr
>

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:55:19 -0600

Jarrod:

Not making it to St Louis.  This is going to be a tough year for travel so 
the only weekends that are on our "almost for sure" list are the events at 
MAM.  And even those may be without the race car.

So who is getting a novice permit this weekend?

Greg Scharnberg

---

From: "Jarrod Igou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:11:22 -0600

Dropped by Kraft's shop during lunch.

His renter backed out, but Dan Harrington (has been helping Doug Walker build his 
car) has decided to get his schools done. (His original plan was to use Doug's car at 
later schools.)

That makes Doug Walker and Dan Harrington from DMVR getting their novice 
permits this weekend. (I think that's all...)

There are a few other Miatas I know of from around Midiv planning to be there, and 
Volante's old CRX is supposed to be there with its new owner getting a novice 
permit.

Didya know there are currently 42 Spec Miatas with numbers registered in the 
Midwest Division?

At the end of last year there were, I believe, 32 or so.

Yikes.

Jarrod

---

From: "Eric Linnhoff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:53:24 -0600

Yikes.
=====================================================
Yikes is right.  I didn't know we had that many hair dressers in the
Midwest.

;^)

Eric the Terrible