Subject: [DMVR] Mazda

From: carl denise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:34:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Bart,  You better get in a good time early.  Matt signed up for Sunday in St. Paul, and will use your time as a goal to beat.  Keep in mind he knows how to drive/race/compete in a 4 door family sedan, (Ford SVT Contour, 200hp, vs. Mazda 6, 220hp, and they are cousins, and handle different than an Omni).  So now you will need to wait all weekend to see if you have fast time.  Good Luck.
Carl Wieman

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:02:50 -0500

My money's on Bart- common magazine complaints about the Mazda 6 are an
overburdened front suspension and the turning radius of a Mack truck.

Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
Of carl denise
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 7:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMVR] Mazda

Hey Bart,  You better get in a good time early.  Matt signed up for Sunday
in St. Paul, and will use your time as a goal to beat.  Keep in mind he
knows how to drive/race/compete in a 4 door family sedan, (Ford SVT Contour,
200hp, vs. Mazda 6, 220hp, and they are cousins, and handle different than
an Omni).  So now you will need to wait all weekend to see if you have fast
time.  Good Luck.
Carl Wieman
  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Free online calendar
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com>  with sync
to Outlook(TM).