Subject: [DMVR] Fwd: [iowaregionscca] Mama Sam Iowa Challenge 2005

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:37:43 -0500

A reminder from the Iowa Region.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Greg Scharnberg

>We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
>
>Mama Sam Iowa Challenge 2005
>Date: Sunday, August 28, 2005
>Time: 8:00AM - 6:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)
>
>Welcome--IT IS BACK !!! After being gone for more than 10
>YEARS--MAMA SAM IOWA CHALLENGE --Waterloo Greyhound
>Park--Registration and Tech starts at 8:00am--  10:45am Short
>drivers meeting--First car on course at 11:00am--Entry fees for
>the Challenge is $20.00 , you must be a member of one of the
>three regions participating. Other region members can run but
>their points will not go to the Challenge. Non-members of the
>SCCA can run but no points toward the Challenge. Entry fee for
>non-members is $25.00 -- This will be a 1-lap course and will
>get 3-runs--Course design by Jeff Christiansen (Jeff will design
>this course as a warm-up to Nationals in Topeka,Waterloo offers
>the same surface as Topeka so Jeff will make a good example of
>what Topeka is like. Have fun and drive hard