Subject: [DMVR] Obama tells GM & Dodge to get out of racing

From: "Karl T" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:01:53 -0500

If it's true...

And it won't be just NASCAR.  If there won't be any so-called Malibus and
Chargers, there also won't be any Corvettes, Vipers, etc.   I'd make noise
about this to anyone and everyone you know.

Obama Orders Chevrolet and Dodge Out Of NASCAR - Car News

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/high_performance/motorsports/o
bama_orders_chevrolet_and_dodge_out_of_nascar_car_news

I'll admit, I voted for Obama, and I'm starting to wish I hadn't.  Why
couldn't McCain have come-up with a decent running mate...

---

From: "Ric Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:05:17 -0500

I think C&D got their April Foolishness in gear a day early. There's not a
hint of this anywhere else.

Ric
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karl T<mailto:[email-masked]>
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:01 PM
  Subject: [DMVR] Obama tells GM & Dodge to get out of racing

  If it's true...

  http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/high_performance/motorsports/
o<http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/high_performance/motorsports/
o>
  bama_orders_chevrolet_and_dodge_out_of_nascar_car_news

  I'll admit, I voted for Obama, and I'm starting to wish I hadn't.  Why
  couldn't McCain have come-up with a decent running mate...
  _______________________________________________
  DMVR mailing list
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr<http://www.team.net/mailman/listi
nfo/dmvr>