Subject: [DMVR] Re: 7/20 HPT Regional (was DMVR 7/06 Solo2 Event + St. Loco in late July)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:16:06 EDT

Heh, Heh;
Jarrod Igou (pronounced eyegue) types:
> Huh? What? Someone say my name???
>  
>  Actually, Kelley is right on target. I learned a TON about road racing from
>  standing on a corner watching the cars go by. Learned even more standing on
>  the corners (sometimes unintentionally) after having driven them at speed 
in
>  the Miata.
--------------------
Yes...I was kinda trying to decide whether to do the school thing on Saturday 
or work.
I'm agonna work. Haven't worked a race since the last century.
 So; I'll be at HPT by ~6:00 PM on Friday, will work all day on Saturday 
where needed/can do the least damage, then "race" (more like slowly drive around 
the track) on Sunday.

Needing just 1 more race to qualify for a national license,

Bart