Subject: Re: [DMVR] August 20 Event...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:26:49 EST

Yup:
But I am looking for volunteers. So far as "chiefs" ....I am looking for  
volunteers. It used to be that co-chairs were signed up early in the year. If by  
March 17 I don't have the people signed up to make this event possible.
It will not happen.
I would appreciate cooperation in making this event a success.
Bart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
In a message dated 3/2/2006 3:12:50 PM Central Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

You will  also need a Tech Chief, a Registration Chief, Worker Chief, and 
Make sure  Carol will be there to handle the Waivers.

---

From: "Dan Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 21:31:01 -0600

Am I reading this wrong?  It says if you do not have these chairs by March
17th there is no Aug event.  That is 5 months before the event.  I know I am a
little slow but that seems to be kinda far out to cancel it.  I may help out
but have no clue what I am doing for sure in almost 6 months.  Would make more
sense to me to say if you do not have all the chairs you need by July 20th
then say you cannot do the event.  Gives people more time to see if they are
going to be around or not.  That is just my .02 cents.

Dan Slater
Slater Racing
http://www.slateracing.com<http://www.slateracing.com/>
http://www.dmvrscca.org<http://www.dmvrscca.org/>
"It's true - I have a problem.  I'm addicted to cars." - Tim Allen as Tim
Taylor (Home Improvement)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [DMVR] August 20 Event...

  Yup:
  But I am looking for volunteers. So far as "chiefs" ....I am looking for
  volunteers. It used to be that co-chairs were signed up early in the year.
If by
  March 17 I don't have the people signed up to make this event possible.
  It will not happen.
  I would appreciate cooperation in making this event a success.
  Bart
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
  ---------------------------------------------------
  In a message dated 3/2/2006 3:12:50 PM Central Standard Time,
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> writes:

  You will  also need a Tech Chief, a Registration Chief, Worker Chief, and
  Make sure  Carol will be there to handle the Waivers.
  _______________________________________________
  DMVR mailing list
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr<http://www.team.net/mailman/listi
nfo/dmvr>