Subject: [DMVR] $50 2004 Corvette?

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:39:01 -0600

The Roosevelt High School Band and its Band Boosters are raffling off a 
2004 Commemorative Edition Corvette Convertible. The retail price on this 
amazing automobile is $55,000. You can see a photo at 
www.dmvrscca.org/trhsvett.htm Tickets will be sold for $50 and only 2,000 
tickets will be sold. What great odds for an awesome car. The car is being 
displayed at Bob Brown Chevrolet and tickets are available at the 
dealership. The raffle is to help support the new uniform campaign for the 
marching band. The current uniforms are 10 years old and because the size 
of the band has grown tremendously, there are not enough uniforms to fit 
everyone.
You can also purchase tickets by contacting DMVR and Roosevelt Band member 
David Johnson (515-277-7350) or Roosevelt Band Director Treg Marcellus 
whose information is listed below.
Thank you and I hope you will help out the band with this great opportunity.

Treg Marcellus, Director of Bands
Theodore Roosevelt High School
4419 Center St.  Des Moines, IA 50312
(515) 242-7320
[email-masked]
fax: (515) 242-7350