Subject: [DMVR] No Ice Event...

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:07:11 -0600

I received word from Jon Payne this morning that he has been advised by the 
Department of Natural Resources that the ice at Little Wall Lake is not 
thick enough for us to safely conduct our ice event this coming Sunday, 
therefore it's officially cancelled. Guess we'll just have to crash the 
Club Racing drivers' meeting at Dave's house!

Ric Johnson
DMVR Webmaster

---

From: "Dan Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:22:50 -0600 (CST)

I Vote for Sprockets

Dan Slater
Slater Racing
http://www.slateracing.com
http://www.dmvrscca.org
"The truth is - I have a problem. I'm addicted to cars. " - Tim Allen as
Tim Taylor (Home Improvement)

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

---

From: David Champion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:28:46 -0600 (CST)

Let's do it. Someone brought it up on the forums a while back, but nobody 
has done anything about it. :(

-dc

---

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:24:16 -0600

>has done anything about it. :(

After discussion at the DMVR Board Meeting last night it was decided to do 
a club event at Sprockets on Sunday March 6, the day after the CFR school. 
Details to follow...

Ric Johnson
DMVR Webmaster