Subject: [DMVR] Mazda Revitup Challenge

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:19:06 EDT

Our esteemed money guy, Flip Talbot, recently wrote an article about this 
competition offered by Mazda USA. 
In a nutshell (appropriate term for this forum) you are given 2 chances at 
negotiating a Solo2 type course in a Mazda 3 (last year it was a Mazda 6) for 
fame and fortune and bragging rites and self humiliation and babes. Lots of 
babes. Almost as many as Omni drivers must deal with. 
Anyhoo.....I just got around to registering to compete on May 8 ,2004 in 
Minneapolis, MN and noticed that there are plenty of spots still open for that 
Saturday. And as an added bonus, a 1 year subscription to Autoweek (52 issues 
valued at >$24 by discount outlets!) is included in the $40 cost.
  This is truly a steal of a deal.

So; I plan on driving up thataway during the afternoon of 5/7/04 and staying 
at a Motel somewhere on the East side of the Twin Cities just off of 494. Red 
Roof Inn comes to mind as a destination. I have registered for the session 
starting at high noon and plan to head back to Des Moines by no later than 4:00 
PM on Saturday.

If any one from the Des Moines area wishes to ride along...I've got room for 
three more folks.

Who's going????

Bart

---

From: Chanda Hufford <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:22:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Bart

I really wish I could :( I'm down 2 tellers at the
moment and I'm having to pick up extra weekends at
work so I've got prior committments. Go up there and
kick some booty in my honor, okay? :)

Chanda

=====
~*1996 Plymouth ACR Sedan*~
"Wahoo" / 96,000 Miles / #44 in STSL
-->2003 Buell Blast<--
"The Purple Cricket" / Just under 200 miles :)

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html