Subject: [DMVR] Cabin Fever

From: "Steve Downing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:34:55 -0600

Is it cabin fever?  I just found myself setting up a minature course in the
family room with my sons new radio controlled car.  Its going to be a long
winter!

S. Downing

---

From: David Champion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:44:22 -0600 (CST)

Cure:

http://www.liveforspeed.net

Download the demo and give it a try. It will run fine on a fairly modest 
(by today's standards) windows PC. If you like it, go pick up a Logitech 
Momo steering wheel for about $100, and you'll like it even more.

If anyone ever wants to play some online, just let me know.

p.s. There was a mention of doing an outing at Sprockets a while back. Is 
anyone working on this?

-dc

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Steve Downing wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:48:19 -0600

Maybe you could try a project like this guy.  :-)))  Hilarious!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1703095&page=1

Greg