Subject: [DMVR] Huxtable Announces Area 6 Candidacy

From: "Will & Kelley Huxtable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 18:31:20 -0500

Will Huxtable of the Wichita Region announces his candidacy for the SCCA
Board of Directors seat 
for Area 6. Ballots will be coming in September to a mailbox near you.
Please choose to exercise your right to vote.

Will's background includes a variety of positions within the Wichita Region
over the past 20 years. Past offices held include RE, Assistant RE,
Activities Director, Board Member, Assistant Activities Director, Ark
Valley Race Group board member, Flag Chief. He is currently serving as the
the Vice Chairman of the Midwest Division. He is also a dual member of the
Des Moines Valley Region.

While Will is best known as a flagger at many of MiDiv's club racing
events, he has also competed as a soloist. Primarily warming tires for
fellow Wichita region member Greg Laws, he managed to finish 4th in FSP at
the recent Gateway to the Nationals Solotime event in St. Louis. He's been
registrar for the last two Solotime events conducted by the Wichita Region.

Rally can sometimes be an overlooked activity within our club, but Will's
managed to participate in that program as well. Despite Will's driving
skills, his brilliant navigator (and wife) has managed to lead the team to
several good finishes over a number of years. When not actively rallying,
Will can be counted on to help work checkpoints as well. Anyone remember
the Witches' Ryde and the Huxtable family all dressed in costume?

Contact Info:
Will Huxtable
e-mail: [email-masked]
(316) 775-7627 (prior to 9:00 PM, please)