Subject: Re: [DMVR] Preregistration for Oct 30??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:39:20 EDT

Sent on 10/14/05 by Lil:
 
"Good afternoon guys and gals,

This is a reminder that there is a  DMVR points event coming up soon.
Place: Sandpiper Recreation  Area at Saylorville Lake
Registration:     8:00AM -  10:30AM
Drivers Meeting:     10:45AM
First car off:     11:00AM

Pre-registration is HIGHLY  recommended since we usually have a large turn
out at Sandpiper. You  can pre-register as usual, however on the form it
still has the last  event. If you pre-register, I will know it is for the
upcoming  event, not the last event. Mike has been extremely busy and hasn't
had a  chance to change the date and place on the form.

If you do not have a  confirmation that I received your pre-registration
within about 24 hrs of  when you sent it, please re-send it.

We do have a course design, chair  and one co-chair as of now, however we
could use more co-chairs to help the  event run smoother. It does take a lot
of work to put these on, set up, clean  up, packing up, and everything else
that goes along with putting on an event.  If you would like to volunteer,
let us know and we will put you down as a  co-chair. If you have any
questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks  and have a great day and weekend,
Lil and Mike  Slater"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
In a message dated 10/15/2005 1:50:39 PM Central Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Mike,  The preregistration page seems to be only for previous  events??
Tim Reinhardt