Subject: [DMVR] 7/06 Solo2 Event + St. Loco in late July

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:38:31 EDT

Folks;
Of late things have been a bit slow within this forum. 
And I have just completed Omni and Miata prep and have a bit of time to post 
misc. info:

1) Anybody doing the road-racing thang in St. Loco 7/26-27? I was thinking 
about HPT for 7/20.....but cannot justify that amount of travel for only 1 day 
of racing (though all know I could use the schooling). 
2) The 6/29/03, 7/6/03 and 8/10/03 Solo2 events at Waterloo are cleared for 
Junior Karts for drivers older than 12. Ron and Sonya VerMulm will be acting as 
Junior Kart Stewards. I need Event Chairs for the 7/7 and 8/10 events. No 
co-chairs = no event.
3) I have been in contact with Joe W Re: The Solotime Midiv event at Topeka 
scheduled for August 2-3. Information will soon be found at:
kansasregionscca.org

Questions?
Let me know,

Bart Holden
DMVR Solo Events Chair

---

From: "Rhett Farnum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:52:38 -0500

Bart,

Are newbies allowed to co-chair?? I would love to help out if possible. And 
I am a member so no need for question on that. This sunday (6/29) will be my 
fourth driving event and have attended several before deciding to drive.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get 
to makeing it look better!!)

>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [DMVR] 7/06 Solo2 Event + St. Loco in late July
>Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:38:31 EDT
>
>Folks;
>_______________________________________________
>DMVR mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:49:26 EDT

Bart, Nancy and I plan on being at both the GIR and HPT race weekends in July 
and we will have our new trailer with us :-) We pick it up at the dealership 
in Kenosha, WI on July 4th then we are headed to Blackhawk Farms for the first 
race weekend in it. 
 
Don't forget folks, membership meeting is next Tuesday 7:30pm at Noah's. Come 
early and you can share the table with us for dinner. 
 
L8R - Kris

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:51:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/03 9:47:01 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Several of our drivers have learned a lot while spending time on a corner,
> right Jarrod? 

Great idea Kelley, Bart you can learn a ton by working a day on a turn. Got a 
place you haven't figured the line out at HPT yet? You could request to work 
that corner and learn a lot.