Subject: [DMVR] Miata (or anything else with 4x100mm pattern) wheels/STS tires for sale

From: "Eric Linnhoff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:09:26 -0400

Kazera KZ-M (Spec Miata) wheels and Falken Azenis 615 tires.

Wheels:  15x7", 4x100mm pattern with 30mm offset and the hub is machined to
fit a Miata, 57.1mm I beleive.  Light gray and 13.2#.  No center caps
offered or available.  Shiny open-backed lug nuts included too!  NO curb
damage whatsoever.  I am very picky about this.  Driven on only at 6 events
by just 2 people.  No street miles on them to speak of.  Well, okay, back
and forth from the event site to the hotel at 2 MiDiv events and the Solo
Nats, but that's it.

Tires:  205/50-15 Falken Azenis 615s (new model), bought mid summer, shaved
to 4/32" (by me) with about 55 runs on them.  There is now about 3/32" of
rubber left with very even wear across the tread face.

Prefer to sell them together for $400 delivered within a reasonable distance
from me in KC.  I plan to be in Wichita for the MiDiv Convention in
November.

If you just want the wheels alone, $300 (I paid $426 for them this summer)
plus you pay to dismount tires at KC Raceware ($20) unless you can do it
yourself without boogering up the wheels.

Tires are $100 by themselves (I paid $368 for them this summer) once
dismounted, or add $20 to have them dismounted for you at KC Raceware.

I accept cash, good checks, gold bullion (but not chicken), Paypal (you add
3.5% for their fees) or interesting trades (I like guns too).

Contact me directly offlist and sorry for any duplicates due to cross
posting.

Eric