Subject: [DMVR] 2004 Meeting Details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:07:15 EST

Folks;
  After having met with The Person Responsible For Meeting Rooms at Noah's 
Ark Restaurant & Lounge....We have solid reservations for the dates of:
January 6, February 3, March 2, April 6, May 4, June 1, July 6, August 3, 
September 7, October 5 and November 2.

I am working to solidify board meeting dates and location(s). 

Annual Meeting and Banquet:
  I have a (new) potential venue available for 12/11 or 12/18/04. 
Negotiations continue.
Fuzzy details will be provided at the January Membership Meeting. 

Always Open to Suggestions,

Bart

ARE-DMVR

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:09:44 EST

Good job.