Subject: [DMVR] CFR School

From: "Karl Thacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:50:49 -0600

Hello everyone.

Some of you have been wondering about the Kansas/Kansas City/KVRG CFR School
and we have a few details.

The school will be on Saturday, March 1st.  Anticipated start time is
.  likely a registration open time; will confirm-  The school will be held
at Heartland Park Topeka.  Because it is a driving-event for many people,
and an early start time, there will likely be a get together dinner of some
sort on Friday evening.   This will be on your own dime, and allow everyone
to get into town, catch-up with friends and get rested for Saturday.  There
is a planned specialty chiefs meeting on Friday night as well, and naturally
KC/KS/KVRG will communicate those details.  Ill try to repeat whatever I
can as I receive it.

Details will be forthcoming, but plan on Saturday, March 1st.  If there is
anything further I can possibly answer or look into, dont hesitate to
contact me.  I would imagine there will be some car-pooling taking place.
Feel free to write me on that and Ill act as middle-man if needed.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!
Karl

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

2229 Grand Ave, #1
West Des Moines, IA  50265

---

From: "Karl Thacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:46:54 -0600

Sorry folks  flyer wasnt attached!

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Thacker [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:44 PM
To: DMVR Mailing List
Subject: CFR School Update 1

Hello again

Attached you will find the flyer & registration form for the CFR School to
be held at Heartland Park Topeka on Saturday, March 1.  This is an SCCA
school, Im just not sure if I should say Kansas Region and/or Kansas City
Region and/or Kaw Valley Race Group.

The attached flyer is in Adobe PDF format.  Adobe Reader is a FREE software
download and can be found at:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html    You might as well
install it, its likely the software you havent had for all those brochures
and flyers on various web-sites..

Anyway, as noted, the school is free for SCCA members; ($10 for non-members
to help off-set the cost of their lunch and supplies)  Registration begins
at 7 AM and lunch will be provided.  Classes will take place in the Timing &
Scoring building, near the Start/Finish line.

I really dont have any details beyond that on the flyer, other than the
notes mentioned below.  Plans are for a specialty chiefs meeting on Friday
night, as well as plans for a group meeting to catch-up, have dinner, etc.
Friday nights events will be on our own dime, and should be a lot of fun,
as well as a great way to catch-up with friends.  I am hoping we can talk a
few new people into joining us, and I do know that some of our friends from
M.A.M. are planning to attend.  (MAM attendees- if you have any questions
about directions, etc., dont hesitate to ask me or the folks from NE
Region.  HPTs site is down, so I cant give you a track map right now)

If anyone has any questions related directly to the school, please feel free
to contact Alex Clark at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  If you have any questions related to DMVR,
ride-shares, etc., feel free to drop me an email or give me a call.

Thanks all!  Hope to see you there.

Karl

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator
2229 Grand Ave, #1

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Thacker [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 12:51 PM
To: DMVR Mailing List
Subject: CFR School

Hello everyone.

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

2229 Grand Ave, #1

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of REVISED2007Schedule.pdf]

---

From: "Karl Thacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:43:55 -0600

Hello again

Karl

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator
2229 Grand Ave, #1

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Thacker [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 12:51 PM
To: DMVR Mailing List
Subject: CFR School

Hello everyone.

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

2229 Grand Ave, #1

---

From: Karl Thacker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:14:31 -0800 (PST)

It appears that the mailing list does not like attachments and is removing (it).

If you would like a copy of the school PDF file, please email me and I will get it to you.

Thank you!
Karl

Karl Thacker <[email-masked]> wrote: Sorry folks  flyer wasnt attached!

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Thacker [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:44 PM
To: DMVR Mailing List
Subject: CFR School Update 1

Hello again

If anyone has any questions related directly to the school, please feel free
to contact Alex Clark at [email-masked]
 .  If you have any questions related to DMVR,
ride-shares, etc., feel free to drop me an email or give me a call.

Karl

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator
2229 Grand Ave, #1

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Thacker [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 12:51 PM
To: DMVR Mailing List
Subject: CFR School

Hello everyone.

..  likely a registration open time; will confirm-  The school will be held

Karl Thacker
DMVR Worker Coordinator

[email-masked]
515-991-2904

2229 Grand Ave, #1

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of REVISED2007Schedule.pdf]
_______________________________________________
DMVR mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

---

From: "Karl Thacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:08:00 -0600

Hello everyone

Just a reminder on the KVRG Crash, Fire & Rescue school this Saturday at
Heartland Park Topeka.  Thanks to Ric Johnson you can find the registration
form on the DMVR web-site:  http://www.dmvrscca.org/bulletin.htm#67

If you're planning on attending, please drop me an email or a phone call.
At this time I believe I am on the only DMVR member headed to Topeka.

Thanks and take care

Karl Thacker

DMVR Race Officials Coordinator

2229 Grand Ave, #1

[email-masked]

515-991-2904

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Karl Thacker
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:44 PM
To: DMVR Mailing List
Subject: [DMVR] CFR School Update 1

Hello again

school, I'm just not sure if I should say Kansas Region and/or Kansas City

I really don't have any details beyond that on the flyer, other than the

about directions, etc., don't hesitate to ask me or the folks from NE

Region.  HPT's site is down, so I cant give you a track map right now)

Karl

Karl Thacker

DMVR Race Officials Coordinator

2229 Grand Ave, #1

[email-masked]

515-991-2904

-----Original Message-----

To: DMVR Mailing List

Subject: CFR School

Hello everyone.

can as I receive it.

Karl

Karl Thacker

DMVR Race Officials Coordinator

[email-masked]

515-991-2904

2229 Grand Ave, #1

DMVR mailing list

[email-masked]