Subject: [DMVR] Need advice on strippers.....

From: "Karl Thacker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:59:31 -0500

I am having trouble trying to frame a stripper.

Wait, what I meant is- I'm having trouble trying to strip a frame.

Apparently it is an epoxy paint.  So far Bondo's HD Automotive Stripper AND
Aircraft Coating Remover failed to do anything.  And I'm going through
sandpaper like crazy.  Does anyone know a proven product for removing epoxy
paint?  Zip Strip says it removes epoxies, but thought I'd check for
experience first.

Thanks
Karl Thacker

---

From: Ryan Malek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:39:15 -0500

When I saw the subject I was SURE I could help.. but alas its CAR body 
work, which I know nothing about.. *sigh*

See yall in May :)

Karl Thacker wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>DMVR mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

---

From: "Eric Linnhoff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:55:03 -0400

Umm, an angle-grinder with at least a 7" wheel?

When in doubt, brak out the power tools.  Probably also less environmentally
nasty than those harsh chemicals as well.

Eric