Subject: [DMVR] (Fwd) To all REs: Sports Car Double issues

From: "Jarrod Igou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:29:11 -0500

Just received from SCCA National Office.

Jarrod

------- Forwarded message follows -------
Subject:        	To all REs: Sports Car Double issues

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As with all new software, there is a learning curve that must be tackled as the new 
capabilities and nuances of the system are learned. Our new association 
management program is no different. 

I would like to thank you and your members for their patience during this period. 
Please extend that gratitude on your websites, in your newsletters and at meetings.

Also, please ask your members about the following: We are aware that many spouse 
memberships are getting two issues of SportsCar. As I noted above, this is a 
software understanding issue and is very simple to fix. Please ask your affected 
members to send me an e-mail (preferred, but a phone call is always fine if one is 
computer challenged) waiting their name and membership number, and I will take 
care of it.

Thanks again, everyone!

As always, I am a phone call or e-mail away!

Best regards,

Michael E. Dickerson
Michael E. Dickerson
Manager of Region Services
Sports Car Club of America
PO Box 19400
Topeka, KS 66619
800.770.2055, ext . 358
785.852.7158 Direct
785.232.7213 F
[email-masked]

------- End of forwarded message -------