Subject: [DMVR] (Fwd) [iowaregionscca] Re: Hawkeye Downs

From: "Jarrod Igou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:18:12 -0500

From the mailing list of our neighbors in Iowa region--

Jarrod

------- Forwarded message follows -------

--- In [email-masked], "Josh" <josh@s...> wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of the article that appeared in the 
Gazette? I'd
> like to get a copy for the website.
> 
> --Josh
*** Josh, try this <http://www.crgazette.com/print.aspx?art_id=82988>
That should be a printable version of the article.
Del Long ***

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iowaregionscca/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------- End of forwarded message -------