Subject: [DMVR] A Potential Solo Site?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:09:55 EDT

I Hear that back in the day DMV held events at or near this site. Maybe we  
could be there again?
 
_http://www.iowastatedaily.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/08/29/43127f9d581cc_ 
(http://www.iowastatedaily.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/08/29/43127f9d581cc) 
 
Seems like the "old" restrictions regarding noise and traffic have been  
lifted?
 
Bart Holden
#43 FSP #9 Spec Miata # 64 IQ

---

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:21:05 -0500

>Seems like the "old" restrictions regarding noise and traffic have been

I saw the article in today's Register and was wondering the same thing. 
There was an on-campus group involved, so maybe it's time to talk to the 
SAE students again. There are some really great lots at ISU and if they'll 
let them do stupid things with bikes they should allow more sensible 
activities with cars, eh?

Ric