Subject: [DMVR] Sept 11th event

From: "Mike Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:51:44 -0500

Good afternoon to everyone. I just wanted to send out a reminder that our
next event is Sept 11th in Waterloo at the Greyhound Park parking lot. We
look forward to seeing everyone up there.

Mike has been working extra long hours lately so he hasn't had a chance to
update our website for pre-registration but I strongly urge you to go ahead
and send in your pre-registrations for the Sept 11th event. Just go ahead
and use the form and I'll know that it will be for the upcoming event
instead of the past event. You can go to the DMVR website and it has a link
to our site or you can go to slateracing.com and it has an area to
pre-register.

The event will be at the Greyhound Park parking lot in Waterloo, IA
Registration starting around 8ish til about 10:30
Drivers meeting at 10:45
First car off around 11:00

Pre-registration will END about 5:00 PM on Saturday, Sept 10th since Mike
and I usually drive up the night before and I will not have access to the
computer, printer, etc that I need to print up the pre-registration forms.
Any pre-registrations that I receive before Sat., Sept 10th at 5:00PM will
be printed and ready for you to pick up Sunday morning...making registration
a lot quicker and easier for everyone. I will email you and verify that I
received your pre-registration within 24 hrs of me receiving it....then I
will email you again once I have your form printed to verify it's ready for
your pick up Sunday morning. If you don't hear back from me that I received
your pre-registration, please either re-send, send a direct email to let me
know that you sent it and I haven't responded to you. Sometimes they don't
make it through.

If you would like to co-chair let me, Mike or Jon Payne know and we will set
you up to be a co-chair. We have a chair that will design the course already
but that's all we have so far. We like to have 4-6 for co-chairs.
Chairs/co-chairs are allowed to run if we have at least 3 chairs/co-chairs
but they are only allowed to run ONE car at the event they are
chairing/co-chairing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.
Mike Slater [email-masked] or our number is 515-992-3184

Thanks and have a great day and weekend.
Lil Slater for Mike

Mike Slater
DMVR Solo Rules Director