Subject: [DMVR] May 25 Solo

From: carl denise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

I sent a CD disc to Ric today, with photos of the May 25 Solo, that can be put on the website also.  It has at least one shot of each driver, if they ran during the 3rd set of runs.  It also includes the "Great Eventmasters", at work.
 
Carl Wieman

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).

---

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:52:08 -0500

At 08:08 PM 6/4/03 -0700, Carl Wieman wrote:
>I sent a CD disc to Ric today, with photos of the May 25 Solo, that can be 
>put on the website also.  It has at least one shot of each driver, if they 
>ran during the 3rd set of runs.  It also includes the "Great 
>Eventmasters", at work.

Thanks Carl! I look forward to receiving it. With all the hassles we were 
having with the MG's starter I never even took the camera out of the bag, 
and I don't think any of our other regular photographers were there. I'll 
thumbnail it and post to the web when I receive it and pass the disk on to 
Karl and Monica for Drifting.

Thanks again,

Ric Johnson
DMVR Webmaster