Subject: [DMVR] Regarding The Iowa Challenge.

From: Tim Reinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:39:25 -0600

Bart,  I will help out however is best.  Cochair,  SSS etc.

In return I need a  SSS for the school in May (Sat) and event on  
Sun.  I know Sun is out but on Sat???
Tim Reinhardt

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:02:02 -0600

Tim,
Ric Johnson signed up as SSS for that event when we were at the Solo 
Meeting at the Chicken Coop last Saturday.  Sorry I haven't gotten the 
notes and event details copied yet.  I will be posting these event 
assignments and openings in the next issue of Drifting as well as the 
website when I get it all organized.

Jennifer Igou

Notice to Recipient:  This transmission including any attachments may 
contain confidential information that belongs to the sender and may be 
privileged by law.  If you received this e-mail in error, any 
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Tim Reinhardt <[email-masked]> 
Sent by: [email-masked]
03/03/2006 05:39 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
[DMVR] Regarding The Iowa Challenge.

In return I need a  SSS for the school in May (Sat) and event on 
Sun.  I know Sun is out but on Sat???
Tim Reinhardt
_______________________________________________
DMVR mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr