Subject: [DMVR] Fwd: [kcautox] Miata wheels & tires for sale.

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:16:01 -0500

This just showed up on the KC list if anyone is interested.  From:

  "Eric Linnhoff" <[email-masked]>

Take care.

Greg

>Kazera KZ-M "Spec Miata" wheels and Falken Azenis 615 tires.
>
><http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp?target=wheelSearchCloseUp&wheelIndex>http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp?target=wheelSearchCloseUp&wheelIndex
>=15&sizeIndex=0&showRear=no&setIndex=3&filterSize=15&filterFinish=&filterSpe
>cial=Pricing
>
><http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireProductCategoryDetailBrnd.d>http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireProductCategoryDetailBrnd.d
>o?tpc=FALHZA&tp=Passenger%2FPerformance
>
>15x7", 4x100mm pattern with 30mm offset and the hub is machined to fit a
>Miata.  Light gray and 13.2# as per the Spec Miata rules which state that
>they must weigh over 13#.  No center caps offered or available.  Shiny
>open-backed lug nuts included too!  Bought mid-summer for a co-drive deal
>and I don't need them any longer.
>
>205/50-15 Falken Azenis 615s (new model), bought mid summer, shaved to 4/32"
>(by me) with about 55 runs on them.  There is still rubber above the wear
>bars all the way across each tire as Miatas are really easy on tires.
>
>Prefer to sell them together for $400.  If you just want the wheels alone,
>$320 plus you pay $20 to dismount tires at KC Raceware unless you can do it
>yourself.  Tires are $120 by themselves once dismounted or add $20 to
>dismount them at KC Raceware.
>
>Let me know.
>
>Eric