Subject: [DMVR] Pre-Registration issues

From: "Rhett Farnum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:47:53 -0500

Hey all!!

I was kind of dissappointed in the way the pre-reg. went this past month. I 
understand that things don't always go smoothly while incorperating a new 
system but I was very disturbed and truthfully almost LEFT when I found out 
that my pre-registration was no longer there and could not get any of the 
numbers I wanted or had brought.  I talked to Dan while looking for my form 
and he said he never saw it. Probably true as I did send it to Mike. And got 
a confirmation e-mail in return saying I was on the list and ready to go. 
Which was not the case when I arrived.

My suggestion is for one of the Slater's or someone else specifically 
recieves ALL of the pre-reg. forms and noone else. This would eleminate the 
issue of miss communication and loss of the pre-reg.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! 
http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:54:57 +0000

I personally feel that pre-registration was wonderful.  It worked extremely 
well.  Hopefully we can get more people to take advantage of it for the 
upcoming events.

I agree with Rhett that there should be a central email address that all 
requests are sent to.  Maybe this is something that we can accomodate with our 
web hosting company?

I'm not going to beat a dead horse down, but I think we all agree that paper 
registration should be used until all names are entered into the database or 
the majority of the participants pre-register.

Overall, pre-registration was a great idea and I hope to see it continue in 
the future.

Chris
> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr

---

From: "Rhett Farnum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:38:32 -0500

I agress Chris I was only stating my dissapointment about the slight 
disorganization. I know for a fact that I was not the only one that had 
pre-reg'ed and it was lost.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing

>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [DMVR] Pre-Registration issues
>Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:54:57 +0000
>

---

From: "Slater, Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:39:31 -0500

Again Rett like i said in my e-mail to you a while ago I am sorry that
we did not have you info it was a clerical error.  As for others pre-reg
and we did not have there info I need to know who that was so that I can
apologize to them because no one else came to me stating that they
pre-reg and I did not have there paperwork.  If you could let me know
who he/she is I would like to say I am sorry to them as well but like I
said it was a clerical error that yours did not get printed with the
rest of them.

Dan Slater
Emco Enterprises
PO Box 853
Des Moines IA, 50304
(800) 933-3626
(800) 777-3626
(515) 265-6101

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use
of the addressee named above and may contain information that is legally
privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please
immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original
message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.