Subject: [DMVR] Sir Stirling Moss in Madison

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:11:28 -0600

Received the following e-mail the other day. Anybody up for a road trip?

>The Madison Sports Car Club is celebrating its 50th anniversary by hosting 
>An Evening with Stirling Moss . Stirling will be our guest and feature 
>speaker at a banquet in Madison, WI on Saturday, January 29, 2005. Don't 
>miss this rare opportunity to visit with one of racing's legendary drivers.
>
>Sir Stirling Moss O.B.E., chosen as Britain's Driver of the 20th Century, 
>is a racing talent seldom to rival a comparison from any Driver through 
>history. Without question, Stirling Moss is one of the most versatile 
>drivers in history, competing and winning not only in Formula One, Two and 
>Three, but in hillclimbs, sports and touring car races, rallies and world 
>speed record events.
>
>We would like to share the opportunity to visit with Stirling Moss to our 
>friends.
>
>The banquet will be at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, a Frank Lloyd 
>Wright designed facility on beautiful Lake Monona. This upscale location 
>will serve as the perfect backdrop for visiting with one of racing's true 
>legends. There will be an afternoon autograph session, dinner, program 
>featuring Sir Stirling and a second autograph session if needed after the 
>speech. So that all may be  accommodated, we are limiting the attendance 
>for the event. To assure good viewing for
>attendees we will have video cameras and large screens so all seats will 
>have a great view.
>
>To download a program and registration form visit us on the web at 
><http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/> www.madisonsportscarclub.com.
>Please forward this special invitation to your friends and racing family. 
>For further information or to order a quantity of brochures contact me at 
>[email-masked].
>
>
>Bunny Snively
>Event Chair
>An Evening with Stirling Moss