Subject: Re: [DMVR] Winter Road rally?

From: "Rhett Farnum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:43:01 -0600

I would be willing to plan a route and stops along the way. WHEN and WHERE 
would people like to go? That is our biggest task. I was thinking early 
Januaryish. You can email me off list to keep bandwidth down, and i will 
compile a list of suggestions and post them all at once for us to decide on.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???

>From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
>To: "Rhett Farnum" <[email-masked]>
>CC: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [DMVR] Winter Road rally?
>Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 23:29:12 -0600
>
>At 02:11 PM 12/5/03, Rhett wrote:
>>Does anyone want to have some kind of road rally / road trip somewhere in 
>>Jan or Feb? I really want to do some driving with you guys before that 
>>start of the racing season in spring again.
>
>Sounds like potential fun, but it might have to be organized outside the 
>club as the Board of Directors eliminated the position of Rally Events 
>Director in a revision of the Bylaws at the October Board meeting. They 
>also eliminated the Public Relations Director post which I find even more 
>inconceivable. I guess we're planning a return to being the Secret Car Club 
>of America.
>
>Ric
>
>

_________________________________________________________________
Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at 
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:20:57 EST

Rocco, Nancy and I would love to help out and participate. If you need help 
call me. 
- Kris (now your ex-RE) It's nice to be an Indian and not a chief :-)