Subject: [DMVR] Wanted: 2003 Photos and Videos

From: "Jarrod Igou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:01:36 -0600

As you're all aware (or, if you're not...YOU SHOULD BE!!), the 2003 Annual
Meeting and Awards Banquet is coming up soon.
(http://www.dmvrscca.org/annmt2k3.htm for details.)

As has been done the past few years, we'll have an hour-long social time
before the meeting, and probably socialize a bit after the meeting before we
head to an already-disclosed location for a few after-meeting festivities.

If you've attended the past couple of years, you'll remember that during
those social times we had a computer and projector displaying photos from
throughout the year. Likewise, we'll have a TV and VCR present to watch
videos.

We've got the computer, projector, TV and VCR; what we still need, of
course, are photos and videos!

Dig out your photos and get them to me SOME way - e-mail digital stuff, mail
me prints (they will be returned), bring video tapes to the banquet, give me
a CD full of photos....whatever. If you've captured anything from this
season, share it with us! Help us re-live those famous (or infamous) events
from the season!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, offers of assistance, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Jarrod
[email-masked]
515-225-7947 (home)