Subject: [DMVR] MVRG race at MPH in Hastings has been cancelled

From: Sam & Greg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:43:16 -0500

Hi everyone:
   Due to the extremely low turnout, the MVRG Double Regional race at MPH
   in Hastings Nebraska has been canceled.

   We tried to make the event happen, but as the following message posted
   from  the  Management  Committee  last  night explains, due to the low
   entry turnout and financial considerations, the decision has been made
   to  cancel  the Lots of Laps Double Regional to be held at Motorsports
   Park Hastings this coming weekend - July 26/27.

   If  you're  aware  of  someone who may have been considering attending
   this weekend, please share the info & spread the word.

   We  hope to see everyone in a few weeks for MVRG's Reg/Nat/IT at MAM -
   August 16/17.
   And thanks again for your support.
   Greg Scharnberg
   "Due  to  low  subscription,  and  in  the financial interests of both
   Regions  involved  in MVRG, the MVRG management Committee has canceled
   the   race   this  weekend  at  MPH.   I  understand  that  this  will
   inconvenience many people, but the losses would be simply unacceptable
   for both Regions.
   Harlan Donaldson"