Subject: [DMVR] GP2 France - Why someone sould always be looking upstream....

From: Karl Thacker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 19:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

This could have been a repeat of the 1996 Molson Indy GP

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9SspQKlfY

Karl

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:32:33 EDT

OK. For years we have had a "Flip" as one our members...and now we have a  
"Chock?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
In a message dated 7/3/2007 8:54:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

HEY!  Be nice!  I was just trying to imitate a wheel  chock.  :-)

Actually, I did a pretty good job.  The doctor  indicates that I will 
probably be able to use the leg within 4 to 8  weeks.  Just in time 
for most of the summer to be gone.

Take  care.  (And watch where you are standing.)

Greg  S.

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.