Subject: [DMVR] DMVR Solos on MAM race days

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:51:28 EST

I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two events 
are scheduled on top of races at MAM.  Makes it hard for people who are 
interested in both autocrosses and racing.  I know there are quite a number of DMVR 
members who do both.  (Ric Talbot, Jarod Igou, Bart Holden, Scharbergs, etc... 
as well as Candy and myself)  The races at MAM ARE being put on by DMVR as 
well as Nebraska thru MVRG.  If the dates for the Solos were the only ones 
available I can understand the reason for a scheduling conflict.  I am disappointed 
that I will be me missing at least 2 autocrosses with DMVR as the schedule 
stands.

I also wish the DMVR/Nebraska Challenge was back on the Monday of Labor Day 
weekend instead of Sunday so we could hit it after the races at HPT.  

Jan Gerber

---

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:29:17 -0600

At 10:51 PM 2/20/04, Jan Gerber wrote:
>I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two 
>events are scheduled on top of races at MAM.

Hmmm... I must be missing something; I only see a conflict for October. In 
April the Solo is on the 18th and MVRG at MAM is the 24th-25th, and in 
August the Solo is on the 8th and MAM is the 21st and 22nd, right? I agree 
we should try to avoid the October conflict...

Ric