Subject: [DMVR] Witches Way Rallye?

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:51:54 -0500

October is getting closer and that would usually mean that it's about time 
for the fourteenth annual Wicked Witches Way Rallye. Unfortunately though, 
DMVR no longer has a Rally Events Director or a rally program. I know there 
are many people both in and out of the club who would hate to see this 
annual tradition cease, myself included. Therefore I have volunteered to 
rallymaster this event once again. However, putting together and presenting 
a Wicked Witches Way is more than a one person task. I'll plan the route, 
write the instructions, and do the scoring, but if this is going to happen 
we'll need other people to help with registration, check points, and the 
after event gathering. We also need a place to start the event, and a place 
for the party afterwards. Traditionally the party has been held outdoors, 
which would be the ideal, but we've also used a restaurant a time or two. 
At this point if the Rallye does happen it would be on Saturday night, 
October 23.

So basically I'm asking for some volunteers to help keep this event alive. 
If you want to help, please contact Ric Johnson either by email or by phone 
at 277-7350. Hopefully between DMVR and the British Car Club we can gather 
enough people to make this event happen once again.

Ric Johnson