Subject: [DMVR] Stupid Question time

From: Karl Thacker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I can't believe I'm asking this, but I haven't heard complaints on the
product, so maybe it works.

Does anyone have first-hand experience with (that) Tornado air intake
insert?  

Specifically in a F.I. application utilizing a typical air-box/inlet tube
set-up.  I can see how it would work inside the air cleaner sitting on top
of a carb, but I find it hard to believe it helps much sitting 18" +/-
away from a throttle body, considering the air then has to pass through
the intake/runners.

Thanks
Karl

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:34:09 -0500

You need to save your money in order to purchase the land I have for sale 
in Florida.  :-)

I have not seen any documentation that would indicate that this will 
work.  As a matter of fact, GM in some FI applications (LT1, maybe others) 
places a grate in the intake screen to straighten out the air flow.  IMHO, 
a six pack is much better use of the money.

Greg Scharnberg

At 09:58 AM 4/4/2005 -0700, Karl Thacker wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>DMVR mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr