Subject: [DMVR] Chief Stewards As.....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:57:41 EDT

...competitors. The question to all of you experienced (notice that I  did 
not say old) workers:
 
Do any of you know whether or not a Chief (or any other steward) can race  on 
the same weekend that they are working to fill their working duties? I have  
yet to find anything in the GCR concerning this and am looking for  
anecdotal's/opinions from this you folks.
 
Bart

---

From: "Dan Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:57:54 -0500

Isn't comparing Road Racing to Solo like comparing apples to oranges? Since
you are asking road race people you may also want to contact NHRA, NASCAR,
IRL, CART, D1 (drifting) and who ever else I have missed.  They are all
different forms of motorsports and have different rules so you cannot compare
them to each other.

Dan Slater
Slater Racing
http://www.slateracing.com<http://www.slateracing.com/>
http://www.dmvrscca.org<http://www.dmvrscca.org/>
"It's true - I have a problem.  I'm addicted to cars." - Tim Allen as Tim
Taylor (Home Improvement)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:57 PM
  Subject: [DMVR] Chief Stewards As.....

  Do any of you know whether or not a Chief (or any other steward) can race
on
  the same weekend that they are working to fill their working duties? I have
  yet to find anything in the GCR concerning this and am looking for
  anecdotal's/opinions from this you folks.

  Bart
  _______________________________________________
  DMVR mailing list
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr<http://www.team.net/mailman/listi
nfo/dmvr>