Subject: Re: [DMVR] Divisionals in Topeka - 8/2-3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:11:04 EDT

> PS:  You missed your chance to get 25% of 20 million being retrieved from a 
>  small African nation!  I sent them my checking account number yesterday.  
I 
>  can sure use the 5 mil!  :-)
-------
Not to worry. I got the other 15M. Attending the Topeka Divisional is now 
affordable.

See you there,

Bart

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:51:17 -0500

Chris:

Go to http://www.kansasregionscca.org/2003solotimechamps.htm and you should 
get the details you need.  You can check with the registrar, but I'm pretty 
sure there is camping in "Solo City" which is right outside the gate.  Only 
problem is that Kansas is DAMN HOT this time of year.

I would post again to the DMVR list.  I would guess that some folks are 
headed down Friday afternoon.  Someone may also be interested in sharing 
the cost of a room.

I'll see Y'all there.  :-)

Greg Scharnberg

At 01:17 PM 7/23/2003 +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
>OK, so I am getting into this a little late myself, but am thinking of going
>now.  Never having been before, how do I register, is it hotel only, or can
>you camp?  What forms to I need to complete and fax prior to Friday?  Most of
>all, can I caravan down with someone?  Please?  I doubt there will be
>checkpoint signs along the way and definitely no panic envelope!
>
>Geesh, never felt so much like a newbie!
>
>Chris