Subject: [DMVR] KC CFR School Registration Form

From: Karl Thacker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:15:48 -0800 (PST)

As I have found out, the mailing list does not like attachments.  Thanks to Ric Johnson, the KC CFR School registration form can be found on the DMVR web-site:

http://www.dmvrscca.org/bulletin.htm#67

Thank you Ric!

Again, any questions, feel free to drop a note directly to Alex Clark at [email-masked]

Any DMVR worker related questions, just let me know.

Thanks
Karl Thacker

---

From: "Will & Kelley Huxtable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:06:53 -0600

Just saw on the American Sedan board where Harvey West lost his battle with
cancer and took his final checkered flag at 6:30 PM tonight.

Harvey was a long-time member of SCCA, first with the Land O'Lakes region,
and then joining DMVR a few years ago. Harvey was a true gentleman, and he
was accompanied by his very gracious wife Sharon. They made a fantastic
couple. Our thoughts and prayers are with Sharon and the rest of his family
and friends at this very difficult time.

Kelley Huxtable