Subject: [DMVR] Porsche 911 For Sale

From: Will & Kelley Huxtable <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:25:57 -0400

fyi ...

If you're interested, please contact Susie directly.

Kelley Huxtable

-------------Forwarded Message-----------------

From:   "Susie Sutton", INTERNET:[email-masked]
To:     "Wichita SCCA", INTERNET:[email-masked]
        
Date:   7/5/2003  7:21 PM
 
RE:     Porsche 911 For Sale

Most of you may already know, but I'm going to plug my car for sale anyway.

I have a 1979 Porsche 911 SC Targa for sale.  Runs great.  It's had a few
minor bugs (oil leaks, loose fan pulley), but they're worked out.  Paul
Weir of Seattle did the engine rebuild ($6500) at 117,000 miles, it now has
140,000. Transmission work was done last fall, first gear synchros
replaced.  AC has been recharged, so it's nice and cool.  Lots of
improvements, stainless heat exchanger, turbo tie rods, carrera chain
tensioners, etc.  New tires on cookie
cutter rims, newly refurbished.  Extra set Fuchs with race tires.  Looks
good.

$12,300 obo.

Contact me for complete spec list and pictures.

Feel free to forward to anyone who might be interested, I need to get it
sold.

Susie Sutton
[email-masked]
316-788-8916