Subject: Re: [DMVR] MAM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:35:54 EDT

Tim R scribes:
Hi all, Thought I would try out this new list and see how Bart and Greg did
at MAM this past weekend.  I didn't do to well at the ProSolo this weekend
as I thru out my back so bad that I couldn't drive on Sunday.  Hope you all
did better.
------------------
Tim;
1) Do not throw out your back. Ya might need that later.
2) Greg was his usual self...as in to say he is not a self starter on 
Sunday:-) I don't know where he finished.
3) I managed to keep the Miata on the pavement, though during Saturdays 
practice/qualifying session there was a moment of consternation due to a 
blown fuse causing a reading of 0 oil pressure on the dash gauge. Much 
clenching of lower extremity muscles ensued until I realized that none of the 
other gauges worked. 
Translation: If enough of the wrong things are happening at the same 
time.....everything is OK. That is the racing experience. 
4) Familiarity with chaos theory is recommended
5) As you know, I tend to be slow (except when it comes to making rhymes). 
Chris Bienert (pronounced "bean-ert" I learned after years of calling him a 
bine-art) performed admirably as pit crew.
I am trying to entice him into making the move to road-racing.
I believe him to be too smart to succumb at this time.

Looking for crew for 5/31-6/1 at Topeka and 6/14-15 for MAM,

Bart

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 15:30:43 -0500

>Looking for crew for 5/31-6/1 at Topeka and 6/14-15 for MAM,

Me, Me, Me for Topeka.....that is if you don't expect me to get my hands 
dirty:-)

Sam