Subject: [DMVR] Miata Mayhem - aka Miatas and Parts for sale

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:48:53 -0500

I saw this on another list and thought that someone may be interested.  After all, we are becoming the SM capital.  :-)

Greg Scharnberg

Annie and I have decided that we have a sickness for Miatas, and
that we really should get rid of a few…..  For those that don't
know, we currently have SIX (6) Miatas!  So, we have two cars that
are for sale, and a third one that we're parting out.

FOR SALE:

-2003 Miata Club Sport – Asking $16,500 – Details at
www.bauerspeedracing.com/forsale/clubsport.htm
-1991 Mazda Miata – Asking $4,500 – Details at
www.bauerspeedracing.com/forsale/freddie.htm

PARTING OUT:

-1996 Miata R – Prices vary – Have Torsen LSD, engine with under
48,000 miles, interior, etc.  – Details at
www.bauerspeedracing.com/forsale/96miata.htm

If you have any questions, or are interested in any of the above,
shoot me an e-mail at [email-masked] or give me a call at
206-618-6214.

Ron Bauer
www.bauerspeedracing.com