Subject: [DMVR] DMVR May AutoX school help request

From: Tim Reinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:01:46 -0500

Joe says the Solo school is a go.  With that we are looking to find a
couple of people that would be willing to come out and help with the
school.

Help with timing and some course work.  Since we have fewer students
than we had hoped for, we find that we dont have an extra group of
students to help with some tasks.

If you would be willing to help, please contact Joe or myself.

Tim Reinhardt

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 20:07:55 -0500

What is the date, starting, and ending time?

Greg

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 08:42:11 -0500

Tim--

Jen and I are both available to help in whatever way we can.

Jarrod

Quoting Tim Reinhardt <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr