Subject: [DMVR] Labor Day Races at HPT CANCELLED!

From: Ric Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:14:06 -0500

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Due to the scope of the repaving project scheduled to begin on the road 
course at Heartland Park Topeka on July 18, 2005, the September 3-4, 2005 
Driver's School/Regional/PDE event will be cancelled. No rescheduling date 
is anticipated.

"We are disappointed not to be able to hold the event, but we look forward 
to having the new track surface next season. I would like to apologize for 
any inconvenience this will cause the drivers in the Midwest Division and 
around the country who had planned to attend. It is our hope that you will 
return in the spring of 2006 to race with us at Heartland Park," said Chuck 
Clark, KVRG Board Chairman.

As a result of this cancellation, the last SCCA Club Racing event held 
during the 2005 season will be the upcoming Regional/National/IT Tour event 
being held July 16-17, 2005. For additional information about the 2006 
season, please contact Chuck Clark at 816/506-2107.

The Kaw Valley Race Group, Inc (KVRG) is a not-for-profit organization 
founded in 1989 to administer the Club Racing events at Heartland Park 
Topeka and is a joint venture between the Kansas Region and Kansas City 
Region SCCA.

Contact:
Alex Clark
913/558-0176