Subject: [DMVR] car for sale

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 07:19:07 -0500

Hi Gang.

Just wanted to pass this on to everyone.  If you are considering a race car 
purchase for Road race or Solo, this one is worth looking at.

Greg Scharnberg

>My March Sports 2000 is for sale. Anyone who ever saw it run knows that it
>was
>way more than I could ever get a handle on!!! The engine has one season of
>autox
>time only(I never road raced the car). It has built by Charlie Williams at a
>price tag of
>$4500.00. It has all the stuff inside thats cutting edge(Call Charlie), I
>don't know what
>it is other than it cost alot)!! It has Penske shocks specially valved by
>Keith Williams.
>($3613.00)  He also did a suspension analysis on the car on his PC.($1500.00)
>I machined new stuff at my shop to get the geometry correct  to his
>specs.(Small fortune) Lots of spare wheels(Three sets). Two spare noses 
>sections that
>are undamaged. One of them has never been painted! Two spare side pods. Spare
>radiators and more. All rod ends were replaced in 2000 when I took the car 
>down
>to the tub and built it back up again. I'm not on Team.Net anymore other than
>watching  the Witch-ita list. If  one of you could forward this to  the FV,
>DM, CM or Team.net it would be appreciated.
>
>Price $10,000.00
>Pick it up in Kansas City(Blue Springs)
>
>Mike Bultemeier
>816-461-1600(D)