Subject: [DMVR] Shifter Karts for sale - Spam?

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:06:38 -0500

A friend has 3 Shifter Karts for sale.  I don't know much about Karts, but 
they appear to be nearly perfect and the price sounds right.  The info 
follows.  They are in Nebraska so they could be picked up after Nationals.

I have JPEGs but they are pretty chunky (8 at 1/4 meg. each) so let me know 
if you want them sent to you.

Greg Scharnberg
Des Moines, IA

For Sale: (2) TONY 125CC HONDA SHIFTER KARTS
           (1) CRG 125CC HONDA SHIFTER KART

Never raced, used very little-just for play, like new condition

The Tonys have 125cc Honda that have been ported, polished, carb work, head 
work, 50 mm axles, 6 wheels, Disk Brakes, padded Tillet racing seats.

The CRG chassis has a stock 125cc Honda, padded Tillet racing seat.

One Tony has a Digitron tack/temp

Some spare wheels and tires

They all have their own individual stands

Over $8k invested in each of the Tonys asking $3,950

CRG asking $2,900

   Call Steve Sallenbach
   Ho: 402-625-2802
   Wk: 402-443-4117
   Cell: 402-480-8683
   Email: [email-masked]