Subject: [DMVR] October 30th event

From: "Mike Slater" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:19:10 -0500

Good afternoon guys and gals,

This is a reminder that there is a DMVR points event coming up soon.
	Place: Sandpiper Recreation Area at Saylorville Lake
	Registration: 	8:00AM - 10:30AM
	Drivers Meeting: 	10:45AM
	First car off: 	11:00AM

Pre-registration is HIGHLY recommended since we usually have a large turn
out at Sandpiper. You can pre-register as usual, however on the form it
still has the last event. If you pre-register, I will know it is for the
upcoming event, not the last event. Mike has been extremely busy and hasn't
had a chance to change the date and place on the form.

If you do not have a confirmation that I received your pre-registration
within about 24 hrs of when you sent it, please re-send it.

We do have a course design, chair and one co-chair as of now, however we
could use more co-chairs to help the event run smoother. It does take a lot
of work to put these on, set up, clean up, packing up, and everything else
that goes along with putting on an event. If you would like to volunteer,
let us know and we will put you down as a co-chair. If you have any
questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks and have a great day and weekend,
Lil and Mike Slater