Subject: [DMVR] Autocross

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:56:53 EDT

Greg,
Are you saying you were "fast" at some time in your life.You kind of implied 
that,I did not want you to confuse a new member with your old race stories.

Dave Volante

Honda Racer(VW)

---

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:25:37 -0500

There was a time, early 70s I think, that I was almost as fast as Sam in 
our Sonett.  There are a lot of times lately that I think the Sonett is 
what I should still be driving.  "The older I get, the faster I was!"

BTW, the visit to Mid Ohio this last weekend was an interesting trip.  The 
most exciting time was Saturday qualifying.  Damp/wet track, heavy buildup 
on the tires, and I have never seen the course (turn 8, 10a and 11 were 
interesting:-).  I never got the buildup worn off the tires!  Fun 
course!  1,370 miles round trip.

Greg Scharnberg

At 06:56 PM 7/9/2003 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>Greg,
>Are you saying you were "fast" at some time in your life.You kind of 
>implied that,I did not want you to confuse a new member with your old race 
>stories.
>
>Dave Volante
>
>Honda Racer(VW)

---

From: "Mark Paar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:11:46 -0500

Indeed you were almost as fast as Sam sometimes!  A quick survey of my old
stack of Driftings from the early 70's shows that on a few occasions you
would actually beat Sam in your Sonett.
Of course Sue Frank usually beat John in their Sonett II also.   But now and
then John would win too. Ha!

-Mark Paar

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam & Greg Scharnberg" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 09 July, 2003 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [DMVR] Autocross

> _______________________________________________
> DMVR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/dmvr