Subject: [DMVR] 2003 DMVR State Fair Scavenger Hunt - may be a duplicate

From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 08:30:55 -0500

Hi gang:

I just sent this notice to the DMVR e-mail list so some of you may get it 
twice.  The list has not been updated for almost a year so I expect a few 
bounces.

Greg Scharnberg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Come one, come all... to the
2003 DMVR State Fair Scavenger Hunt

This year's theme ... One in a Million!

It's time again for the annual fix of corn dogs, turkey legs, taffy...
and testing your knowledge of fairgrounds trivia and barnyard attractions!

When:  Wednesday, August 6

Time:  Registration 6:30 p.m.
        First "foot" off approx. 7:00 p.m.

Where:  Stockman's Inn, Iowa State Fairgrounds

Cost:  $5 per person / children free

Hosts:  Your 2002 Winners, Bill and Pam Kucera

Come early or stay late and join others for dinner at Stockman's. Adult
beverages available until 7:00 only. SEE YOU THERE!!

No parking inside the fairgrounds that night (unless you know someone with
a special permit).