[DMVR] (no subject)

BSHolden@aol.com BSHolden@aol.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:48:13 EDT

> I didn't know about the Aug event.. but that was my own fault... used to be
> 3rd Sunday though
---------------
Yup. That would be the ideal, but I put off confirmation of the Waterloo site
availability until late January. By then the IAR, BMX club and some
motorcycle club thing had most Sundays booked for '03. So I scheduled for the yet
available dates.

So far the September event site and date are TBA. I was kinda hoping for a
site close to DSM, but nothing has worked out. I am at work on plan B; AKA 2
events at Sandpiper in October. I have a call into the Army Corps of Engineers
regarding this and will continue to check my phone messages for the rest of the
week, as I will be on the road for business.

Bart Holden
DMVR Solo Events