[DMVR] Galena Hotel Information Sept 27 & 28

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:52:28 -0500

Me and anyone coming wiht me are allowed to stay at my house in Dubuque. We
may have to however have to clean-up somewhere else as my parents will be on
vacation, but they have given me approval to stay there.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)